2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's simple. I showed both recent and past success that OSU has had at developing WRs into 1st round picks. Shows how consistent they are at doing it. Not a flash in the pan. Where as we have almost no success in the last 15 years developing WRs.

All that combined makes it more appealing for a 5 star WR to want to go to OSU over Miami. Do I wish that was the case, nope. But it's currently an un deniable fact.

But who knows, maybe JJ surprises us tomorrow.
Please atleast be consistent if it's so simple. Otherwise it makes me question how valid what you're saying is. You rightfully so mentioned how we haven't had a first round reciever since Dorsett and said it was like 9 years before that when we had another wr drafted. Which clearly is your attempt to show what we did was a flash in the pan I suppose. You then go on to say how it's prolonged success at osu. By mentioning a wr drafted in 95,96,99,2003 & 2007 & not having another one drafted in the first round up until the 2022 draft??? SOOOOO 15 years? Yet you take a shot at us... other than the last two drafts it's been pretty **** similar. So again if you wanna emphasize right now it's not an argument to have especially since it's this staff at osu that has put them in the first round, than stick to that. But don't be a hypocrite and mention Dre as being before any of these were around and then mention an entire list of dudes who were drafted forever ago too. Cause if you wanna mention our schools wr opposed to there's I'll take ours and not give a **** what anyone says about being a homer... stick to the last two drafts and ur entirely right. The rest you just sound like a troll.

Advertisement
college gameday sport GIF
WOOOOWWWWW NASTY WORK by 247. Went back and got access to the WHOLE ARTICLE.

This is what they write in paragraph 1:

Still, Florida State, Miami and Florida have continued to push and pull for Smith's attention — and, yes, it’s possible he could make a jaw-dropping flip from Ohio State to stay in his home state.

"I won't know until Signing Day," his father, Chris Smith, told 247Sports last week. "I just told him to make the right choice, not because of money, but because of what's going to make him happy. Don't be led by money."

Jeremiah Smith doesn't talk often about his recruitment. In fact, the process hasn't been as busy lately, even if the nation's top prospect has been willing to listen to potential suitors. "When you look at the internet, things look bigger than it really is," Chris Smith said.

Not much has changed since Jeremiah Smith spoke to 247Sports in late October about his recruitment and what he was considering in the final two months of the process. He professed his admiration for Ohio State and was particularly fond of receivers coach Brian Hartline, but he didn't eliminate the possibility of a late flip to another school.

So these clowns the DAY before signing day publish an article with quotes TWO MONTHS OLD??????
Well good for us, throws them off

Advertisement
I might catch some flak for this, but I hate OSU more than I hate FSU. Don’t get me wrong, I hate FSU, but growing up in Ohio all I ever ******* heard was how great Ohio State was from all their fans. It got so old
I hate fsu more than anyone but ill allow it. You remain in communion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
STD is fighting with a former UM football player over Ohio Taint's development of WRs. And anyone else who makes a reasonable post.

It doesn't matter, that virus starts fights with everyone every time he decides to pop in to CIS.

I think he’s CD Wrong fron Canesport…has that “ I’ll never be wrong “ attributes and will argue till you just give up or finally get tired of dealing with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back