2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMG_2875.gif

Advertisement
UF, OSU, FSU. FSU could have taken us off their schedule, they never did. Bobby did this program a solid, and I tip my cap to him for doing it. UF can rot in ****, they robbed both fan bases of something special, so ***** UF above any other school. OSU took part of my soul with that PI call and all the fanbase during and since then. I wouldn't **** on them if they were on fire, so ***** OSU to at a level near UF.
You forgot Notre Dame. I would put them at 3.

Advertisement
What time are announcements I have a life to live, if we lose the first one I won’t even be on for a week bruh. If we lose JS I ain’t doing no recruiting class video in a few months I’ll just cancel it.

D I’ve told you how to do it.I’ve learned over soooo many years of being beat up with recruiting results that I’ve taken up not expecting anyone or anything good to happen.That way when / if something good does happen then I can feel all of the joy without having to have ever been stressed out.

Try it …you’ll find it really helps us older guys to deal with this even though it looks like Mario has finally cut our dissatisfaction down to a minimal amount where things are almost all good.

Now I said ALMOST so don’t expect the any good news that way all the good news he’s going to bring will be sooooo much better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy stole one of my rockets…he better be doing something good with it cause **** Tears sure doesn’t need them for the next few weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back