2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shark Tank Flex GIF by ABC Network
Just needed a little bump

We ready for tomorrow now

Advertisement
Tell me you're trolling. The amount of 1st WR's those ***** have produced is insane. Below are some I could think of.

Marvin Harrison Jr. (soon to be)
Jaxon Smith Nijaba
Garrett Wilson
Chris Olave
Ted Ginn
David Boston
Joey Galloway
Terry Glenn
Santonio Holmes
Is this an all time list? Lol.

Are you not old? I would say you are. Others would also say the same. So because someone calls you old, you want to throw down? Lol. I am sure you would throw out your arm if you tried to throw a blow.
Yeah, okay....

Advertisement
Only 7,000 messages, surely we will all behave rationally if he doesn't choose Miami tomorrow. :)

Advertisement
However you want to look at it, the point remains the same, OSU has produced more reason 1st round WR (which I stated clearly) as well as overall. Now, UM receivers in the NFL have been far more productive, but, this is about getting taken in the 1st round.

Im not looking at it any way, you just did a poor job of relaying your point thats it. You started bout Julian Flemming not working out and said the amount of 1st round pics they produced is insane and you listed 9. I can likely think of 8-9 first round WR for the canes as well. I think we can both agree JJ doesnt give a **** about who developed Yatil Green or Terry Glenn fair?

Then your next post you talk about recent classes. That is where the convo should start and end and anyone debating that the recent OSU success of first round WR is not clearly a hurdle to overcome then they are a blind homer. I think both of those are fair points.

I also think while the poster talking about Flemming was looking in a vacuum as busts obviously happen but how hard do you have to "develop" the top guys?

Lets look at your list of first rounders since the recruiting rankings been out
Jaxon (15th overall 5*)
Wilson (29th overall 5*)
Olave (210 4*)

But this also ignores since 2015:
Austin Mack 5* - bust
Trevon Grimes 5* bust
Kamryn Babb (36 overall just outside 5* and bust)
Flemming 5* bust
Gee Scott (37 overall, high 4* bust)

So is it really the development? Or they just have recruited at an insanely high level and dont **** it up? Look at my posts early today, the last 3 classes they have signed 3WR in the top 100 each year, 9 top 100 recruits in 3 years. I think half are no longer even on the team or jags, granted not 5* busts but your top 100 player just gets sent out to pasture and not drafted at all?

Advertisement
Yeah, okay....

Are you going to respond to the list of 1st round WR's UM has produced since 1985 I put out for you. You said 10, it's actually 8. Ohio State has 10 since 1995. So that would make you 0-2 in the last 30 minutes. If you are the most knowledgeable UM fan, yikes.

What time are announcements I have a life to live, if we lose the first one I won’t even be on for a week bruh. If we lose JS I ain’t doing no recruiting class video in a few months I’ll just cancel it.
First one that matters in Smith at noon I believe

Advertisement
Ohio State has signed stud after stud.

That is the difference. Development BS, when you sign stud after stud year after year you will have some hits and some not.

Julian Fleming and Trevon Grimes didn't develop amirite?

Like Ohio State has some master development plan for WRs no one has lol.

you don’t know what words like insecure mean

Ground breaking analysis that OSU has produced WEs. Truly ******* groundbreaking. Amazing football conversation

Woof, someone’s angry. And insecure, as I aptly pointed out prior.

It’s okay, I still respect your opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back