2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
se kids care about 1985 like we

I'm sure you **** yourself constantly considering you're age. However, you got this one wrong. Take your L and Rogaine and move on.
Tell ya what tough guy....I'll be attending many UM Baseball games this yr. Come talk your sh*t to my face like a man. Not like some Buckeye D*cklicking C*nt...

Advertisement
An excerpt from tonight's Sun Sentinel interview with JJ Smith, the night before ESD:

“Coach Cristobal, he just a Miami guy,” Smith said. “Just telling me, ‘Stay home because you and Joshisa Trader, Jordan Lyle, all the guys committed, we can definitely do something special, bring Miami back to the way it used to be.'”

Day reiterated the reasons Smith picked Ohio State in the first place, Smith said.

“Just telling me to keep the main thing the main thing,” Smith said. “Telling me why I committed to Ohio State. I know the reason why. Just I want to be developed into a first-round draft pick, win a national championship and all.”

As for Norvell, Smith said the Seminoles coach told him how hard he works for his players.

“Just telling me how I get his all each and every day if I choose to go to Florida State,” Smith said “Florida State’s a great program, seeing how they did on the offensive side of the ball with Keon Coleman, Johnny Wilson and those guys. Coach Mike up there definitely (has) got Florida State back in the right direction.”

One late issue that has cropped up for all three of those teams is their quarterback situation. Ohio State starter Kyle McCord and Miami starter Tyler Van Dyke have both transferred. Florida State starter Jordan Travis is out of eligibility.

The Buckeyes have four-star prospect Air Noland in their recruiting class. The Seminoles have four-star prospect Luke Kromenhoek in their class. The Hurricanes have three-star prospect Judd Anderson committed. Additionally, Miami and FSU are battling for transfer quarterback Cam Ward, who starred at Washington State.

“It’s definitely playing a big part in my situation, definitely,” Smith said. “The quarterback, that’s the main thing you need as a receiver. … That’s definitely going to play a big part in my decision, for sure.”

Some insider needs to tell me not to worry about that last statement. About our QB situation.

Something so obvious, but we fumble it. Like GaTech.

An excerpt from tonight's Sun Sentinel interview with JJ Smith, the night before ESD:

“Coach Cristobal, he just a Miami guy,” Smith said. “Just telling me, ‘Stay home because you and Joshisa Trader, Jordan Lyle, all the guys committed, we can definitely do something special, bring Miami back to the way it used to be.'”

Day reiterated the reasons Smith picked Ohio State in the first place, Smith said.

“Just telling me to keep the main thing the main thing,” Smith said. “Telling me why I committed to Ohio State. I know the reason why. Just I want to be developed into a first-round draft pick, win a national championship and all.”

As for Norvell, Smith said the Seminoles coach told him how hard he works for his players.

“Just telling me how I get his all each and every day if I choose to go to Florida State,” Smith said “Florida State’s a great program, seeing how they did on the offensive side of the ball with Keon Coleman, Johnny Wilson and those guys. Coach Mike up there definitely (has) got Florida State back in the right direction.”

One late issue that has cropped up for all three of those teams is their quarterback situation. Ohio State starter Kyle McCord and Miami starter Tyler Van Dyke have both transferred. Florida State starter Jordan Travis is out of eligibility.

The Buckeyes have four-star prospect Air Noland in their recruiting class. The Seminoles have four-star prospect Luke Kromenhoek in their class. The Hurricanes have three-star prospect Judd Anderson committed. Additionally, Miami and FSU are battling for transfer quarterback Cam Ward, who starred at Washington State.

“It’s definitely playing a big part in my situation, definitely,” Smith said. “The quarterback, that’s the main thing you need as a receiver. … That’s definitely going to play a big part in my decision, for sure.”
Yeah, he has history with Nolan’s. We really needed Bailey

Advertisement
Tell ya what tough guy....I'll be attending many UM Baseball games this yr. Come talk your sh*t to my face like a man. Not like some Buckeye D*cklicking C*nt...

LMAO. Another physical threat. Another meet up at a baseball game. Are you not ashamed of the idiot you sound like on a message board threatening people at your age? I would say grow up, but that came and went with you.

Exactly, you're a child.
IMG_2048.gif

Advertisement
Based on today’s quotes, he ain’t coming
Based on a year’s worth of quotes he ain’t coming. The only thing that’s changed is some of the energy on the board but outside of that there isn’t much to hang your hat on. Just write him off and be incredibly surprised if he flips. It’s not like he’s hidden the ball here

LMAO. Another physical threat. Another meet up at a baseball game. Are you not ashamed of the idiot you sound like on a message board threatening people at your age? I would say grow up, but that came and went with you.
Not threatening....just responding to your "Considering my age comment".....Don't judge someone in regards to their age.

Advertisement
UM has 10 1st round WRs since 1985....how many does Ohio St have in that timeframe??....I'll wait....

We have 10, are you sure about that Mr. I Know Everything UM related? Did I miss anyone? Or did you get another UM fact wrong?

Eddie Brown
Michael Irvin
Randall Hill
Yatil Green
Andre Johnson
Santana Moss
Reggie Wayne
Phillip Dorsett

Advertisement
But FSU and OSU do? Look I don't think he's coming here but the QB situation at his other top schools isn't any clearer than ours.
Ohio State and FSU have the #4 and #5 QBs in their classes. We have the #61 qb recruit and a current qb room that is a mess. It’s not comparable unless we can land a difference maker in the portal.

Not threatening....just responding to your "Considering my age comment".....Don't judge someone in regards to their age.

Are you not old? I would say you are. Others would also say the same. So because someone calls you old, you want to throw down? Lol. I am sure you would throw out your arm if you tried to throw a blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back