2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yow if Ohio want to cry about us paying money, im not sure of thats a bad label to have being honest. Im not sensitive about it and i know they lying but if they wanna put that in the air, show me someone who dont like money. Joel Osteen got a church big like a mall 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Yea his Heartline is going to be a flatline tomorrow
@JamesQuall @WaterburyCane

Tell Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
21st ranked WR by 247 and 14th ranked WR in the composite for his year. composite ranked him 160th overall.

Those nerds don't know **** bout football. Evals be super deduper trash.

Marvin Harrison Jr being the 14th ranked WR and 160th ranked player is "shut the whole operation down" worthy.

This is why I despise the circus that is recruiting.

But 5 star me, anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Come on man we’re not really getting Smith. Aside from the crow I’ll owe @MdCanesFan and either @gacaneaddict or @Gsugradcanefan , that would be a game changer on multiple levels.
I have a good feeling about this one.

But I have had this feeling before under other staffs to get hurt (pause)

If Mario get stuffed in a locker man for someone like this? This recruit affects the next class of kids who want to play with him from sfla.

Last edited:
do you mean top target?

arch manning was number 1 recruit last year , we were Never a contender (cormani was #13)

2022 was Walter Nolen - we were never really in it (shemar Stewart was #9)

I can't even remember the true number 1 we were in contention with on ESD

we ended up getting 2017 number 1 recruit jaelen Phillips, but got him through the portal.. I remember we got seantrell Henderson through the portal as well after missing on him at signing day
I don’t read and study every composite ranking and other **** on the internet concerning recruiting anymore because I have better things to do. If someone in the media refers to a recruit as the nations #1 overall prospect, which they did in both cases, I take their word for it even if I don’t agree after watching their film.

Those nerds don't know **** bout football. Evals be super deduper trash.

Marvin Harrison Jr being the 14th ranked WR and 160th ranked player is "shut the whole operation down" worthy.

This is why I despise the circus that is recruiting.

But 5 star me, anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Facts bruh lol that’s why I’m like NY Carr is a 5 star wr but I want to be greedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back