2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s the problem. I’ll break it down nice and easy for you. You are playing “captain save a hoe” for prison Mike Norvell on a Canes message board one week before signing day while the two teams duke it out for the #1 rated recruit in America.

Sometimes it’s not about being right, but knowing when to say things.
You have the brain of a roach

Advertisement
I tried my best lol
IMG_3329.jpeg

Advertisement
Last I checked Mario isn’t the OC here. We have a bunch of 3* wr who all outperformed their “1st round picks”. Maybe he should ask Beard what he could do for him compared to Dugans who did nothing with Coleman and quite frankly didn’t exactly get highlighted in Norvells offense.
Yeah apparently we might as well ask the DC how the offensive coordinator will highlight him. People really get overboard on here with stiff they know next to nothing about. Now Mario doesn't know football either and dip**** Norvell is a savant.

Yeah apparently we might as well ask the DC how the offensive coordinator will highlight him. People really get overboard on here with stiff they know next to nothing about. Now Mario doesn't know football either and dip**** Norvell is a savant.
I tried. But when they gang up on a narrative, u can try but they will not be moved here. I asked them if Mario is gonna be breaking down defensive schemes with the recruits and they claim im missing the point. Which in my opinion I got it loud a clear. That the person designing the plays, calling the plays amd coaching the QB is some how a side show when QBs visit. Then why not on the defensive side was well?

Advertisement
Are you actually trying to play it off like you meant next week not the monday/tuesday that just came and went ? Or is this self deprecating humor that i'm not picking up on ?

It will be the typical Mope Squad response.

After 100 posts of "he's never coming, he never intended to come, you are all idiots for entertaining any hope that he would come", he will magically walk it all back with one single "my bad, I'm happy to eat crow" post...

Advertisement
Facts dudes is stupid asf knowing that if we had a real qb the offense would be entirely different. The play calls would be more open because they trust the qb. These people are completely fried bruh

The offense changed because TVD was making hella mistakes and the coaches jobs are on the line they get paid millions. The offense was great early cause he performed and built trust. It changed cause of TVD it’s so obvious

The last few pages have derailed this thread with an insane amount of positivity in this recruitment.

Some of you guys have to calm the **** the down. Miami has a punchers chance IF he comes this weekend.

Too many of you guys get too wound up, expect the kid to come, then run on here and start to “mother ****” everyone and their disabled cat because the kid stuck with OSU.

Advertisement
The last few pages have derailed this thread with an insane amount of positivity in this recruitment.

Some of you guys have to calm the **** the down. Miami has a punchers chance IF he comes this weekend.

Too many of you guys get too wound up, expect the kid to come, then run on here and start to “mother ****” everyone and their disabled cat because the kid stuck with OSU.
So, 9/10 if he visits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back