2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't think anyone is saying to blame Mario for being unable to break down offensive schemes to offensive recruits. What's been pointed out is that for a HC like Riley or Norvell (who run and call plays on one side of the ball), it's an advantage when the HC can talk that talk. Just like it's an advantage Mario has when he's recruiting OL and he can go into specifics with those recruits.
Bruh am i speaking another language? Is the site translating my words into ***** Chinese or something??? Looll

“I dont think”

And just a guess based on the fact he has never been a coordinator or wr coach. He doesn’t seem to be well versed in football schemes..Again this is just a GUESS, yall dont(not you) have to be all emotional man its just a different perspective lol
You'd be a ******* blast to cross examine.

Based on what he is getting paid yearly, the expectations should be higher off rip. You shouldn’t be comparing him to our previous coaches you should be comparing him to other top tier coaches as he is getting paid as one.
To me, I look at it like this: Mario got a 10 year contract. He knows for an absolute fact he has time. If I’m him, I’m prioritizing a complete overhaul in order to build a long term program, and that may require some growing pains. He stepped into a toxic culture, and had to wipe the slate clean. I’ve been just as frustrated as everyone, and often doubt him, but when I look at it from 30,000 feet, everything is trending in the right direction. Some coaches step into better environments than others, and I personally believe Miami’s culture over the past two decades has been one of the worst, most complacent cultures in the country.

But who honestly knows, we can only hope we have the right man steering the ship. I think Norvell and Sark are hopeful examples. They walked into terrible cultures. Terrible year 1 & year 2 at both places, then, once the culture was in place with a roster full of their guys, they had a meteoric rise.

Advertisement
Weekend At Bernies Hello GIF
Tuesday Morning GIF by Justin
Now, this ^^^ is funny!

Bruh am i speaking another language? Is the site translating my words into ***** Chinese or something??? Looll
I already responded to that. Bottom line is Mario should not be breaking down offensive play design with QB, it should be and is Dawson's job. If u wanna continue with that dumb idea like it makes sense carry on. Your point is ridiculous, as stupid as Mario not taking a knee v GT.

I already responded to that. Bottom line is Mario should not be breaking down offensive play design with QB, it should be and is Dawson's job. If u wanna continue with that dumb idea like it makes sense carry on. Your point is ridiculous, as stupid as Mario not taking a knee v GT.
It’s literally like u read whatever is said and purposely think of something totally different to argue then just reply lol

Advertisement
We need to get all these top recruits and portal to South Beach ASAP and get them all fully serviced and a quick trip to Ruth Chris steakhouse immediately after will get a pretty quick commitment.

GOCANES

“I dont think”

And just a guess based on the fact he has never been a coordinator or wr coach. He doesn’t seem to be well versed in football schemes..Again this is just a GUESS, yall dont(not you) have to be all emotional man its just a different perspective lol

He has been a coordinator, and also coached TEs over his 23 years of coaching CFB; recruited Jerry Jeudy and Calvin Ridley to Alabama as well.

I believe Mario can break down film schematically and talk (with the best of them) about what he's looking for at every position.

Mario Coaching .jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
He has been a coordinator, and also coached TEs over his 23 years of coaching CFB; also recruited Jerry Jeudy and Calvin Ridley to Alabama.

I believe Mario can break down film schematically and talk (with the best of them) about what he's looking for at every position.

View attachment 271758
He was a Co-Oc, basically a tag given to pay him more se both know he wasn’t a true coordinator. He was a TE coach just like woodiel is a te coach for us, its an extension of the oline/recruiter position. And mario was basically saban sfla recruiter lol we all know that

There is nothing wrong with this^. You dont have to post his resume man lol its not that serious, he obviously knows football he’s been around it for decades and prolly could breakdown film **** any coach in college could but my point is i dont think he can to the level of ryan day or norvell..This isn’t a negative thing or a shot at him

They are OCs at heart, they are the architects of the offense at that school, mario isn’t. That can be an advantage in some recruitments, idk if it is in this one i was simply stating a different perspective. This **** could not matter at all and mario and co could land jj, idk why yall are looking at it so deeply like its an indictment on mario

Advertisement
He has been a coordinator, and also coached TEs over his 23 years of coaching CFB; also recruited Jerry Jeudy and Calvin Ridley to Alabama.

View attachment 271758
Wait... did he technically get demoted or was 'Assistant Head Coach' not an on-field role?

1702571155642.png

He was a Co-Oc, basically a tag given to pay him more se both know he wasn’t a true coordinator. He was a TE coach just like woodiel is a te coach for us, its an extension of the oline/recruiter position. And mario was basically saban sfla recruiter lol we all know that

There is nothing wrong with this^. You dont have to post his resume man lol its not that serious, he obviously knows football he’s been around it for decades and prolly could breakdown film **** any coach in college could but my point is i dont think he can to the level of ryan day or norvell..This isn’t a negative thing or a shot at him

They are OCs at heart, they are the architects of the offense at that school, mario isn’t. That can be an advantage in some recruitments, idk if it is in this one i was simply stating a different perspective. This **** could not matter at all and mario and co could land jj, idk why yall are looking at it so deeply like its an indictment on mario

Respectfully, we (you, I & most everyone on this board) have no idea what his responsibilities were as Co-OC. So let's not be so dismissive.

I don't take any of your thoughts as an indictment on Mario, but this forum should hopefully strive to exist above the level of unsupported opinion; which is the lowest level of knowing.

So I respond to challenge unfounded thought and elevate discourse about the program, not out of emotion.

Reactions: E1k
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back