2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
The logic fallacy in this entire subtext about comparative recruiting has been missed.

If you’re not talking about which coach crosses swords better as a recruiting tool you’ve missed the entire point, it’s prison Mike, hands down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think mario does a great job of selling the vision of the program, he’s relentless and is probably one of the coolest most down to earth coaches in the country that kids will love and play their hearts out for

I don’t think he can sit a player down, especially a wr and breakdown how he they will be utilized. Its not a shot at mario and it doesn’t mean he cant do it im guessing he could still wind up landing jj without being great at it..Thats not the end all be all of course but im thinking it could factor in on recruitments like this where the kid doesn’t seem to be going for the vision of the program, home town type of stuff i could of course be wrong its just a guess like everything else

Sitting in someone living room is more about being a genuine stand up dude that the parents and family can trust they have someone who has the best interest for their kid whether they successful or not I think that’s why he is a great recruiter im talking about something else tho

On what basis do you say this?

Advertisement
Thank you for posting his reply to my comment. And like I said, he moved the goalposts. But I'm going to leave this conversation because I know what follows next. Enjoy the day, man.
…and this is exactly why @RVACane says that the “slurpers” are absolutists and cannot fathom to be hit with any kind of facts, because instead of using logic and being rational, some of you choose to double down instead of just admitting that you were in the wrong this time.

You chose to quit the discussion rather than manning up and just saying, “my bad. I misunderstood him.” It’s not that difficult to do, and other posters will respect you for doing so.

Don’t do it to yourselves, guys. I told you this one is all FSU. Will be announced Monday or Tuesday.
Tuesday Morning GIF by Justin

We will get one of ward or Howard and call it a day. Both are great choices, I’m not even tripping on it
It’s so hard to tell how good they’ll be. In Jayden Daniel’s last year at ASU he threw 10 tds and 10 picks. Now a heisman winner

Advertisement
Zero shot Mario did an in home without a QB lined up. Imo he wanted to surprise JS with the news. I think it’s Cam.

The silence and pretending it’s not done from our insiders is them knowing Mario wanted to surprise JS with the news. That’s my guess at least
But then you gotta question why the visit to FSU? Just to collect bags? Lol. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

But then you gotta question why the visit to FSU? Just to collect bags? Lol. Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.
Or it’s a smokescreen. Could be a “hey Cam it’s started to break that we got you, but this has to be a surprise. Do whatever you can to throw off reporters.”

We've had one word from Cribby since things went south. “Patience”. They all know how important that JS in home is

Advertisement
Or it’s a smokescreen. Could be a “hey Cam it’s started to break that we got you, but this has to be a surprise. Do whatever you can to throw off reporters.”

We've had one word from Cribby since things went south. “Patience”. They all know how important that JS in home is
I didn't catch up on that last part. Patience in the qb search or JS? I hear you though, I'm also reminded that this recruiting stuff is fluid. Patience indeed is needed in times like this.

You want an unbiased perspective? Norvell’s three years without Jordan Travis he went 6-7, 3-6, and 5-7. Facts. Jordan Travis is not suiting up next year for FSU. Also facts.

Travis made them the last 2 years. Just ask the playoff committee what they think of FSU minus Travis.

JJ needs to decide if he wants be paid more money to play in front of his family and on a team with his friends, have Cam Ward throw him the ball, or if he wants to live in rural Florida 6+ hours away with DJ Ukulele throwing him the ball, who couldn’t win at Clemson when they were far more talented than FSU will be next year.
His track record on offense didn’t start at fsu

Everything else u said doesn’t correlate to what im talking about

So using your logic Saban, Smart, Lanning…..how can they land any quality offensive recruits? They can’t sell anything offensively because they’re defensive coaches. Or do those rules only apply to Mario not being able to sit down with a recruit as HC and sell an offense?

For that matter how did Mario bring in the DL class we have lined up or the LB class last year?
IM TALKING ABOUT THIS RECRUITMENT NOT ALL OFFENSIVE PLAYERS

THE POSSIBLE FACTORS IN THIS RECRUITMENT THATS IT LOL

GOD **** YALL CANT READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back