2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think they gained a lead on us before all of this portal stuff so I can’t just say oh he never wanted to be here if he doesn’t commit here because we got ward thats just us coping imo

It has seemed like a osu fsu battle for months now, i think he trusts day and norvell with offense more than mario but thats just a guess idk anything. I trust mario to make the best pitch he can make tho

They seem professional with this recruitment and all of the talking points when he mentions us is playing with friends and staying home, he talks about football when i have seen him talk about fsu or osu and i think they will lean on that to make a decision more than the more emotional tied stuff.
Weird that he would trust Norvell considering we outperformed them across the board when it comes to offensive metrics. Our receivers did far more with less talent than them. Add in the portal QB and as I said earlier if he says no now, he was never coming.

Mario after reading CIS a couple months ago.
Keegan Michael Key Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
In order for Key to pull off the Jordan look, he has to soak his eyes in crown royal for at least week.

Another room that becomes elite on paper. OL established, DL getting there, WR getting there, LB very different room from 3 years ago. Still need to play the game but you’re looking at a floor of 9-10 wins in 24 and a legit national championship roster in 25.
25 was the year for me but next year we are possibly back on the stage. And a sustainable build not that one and done sh

Advertisement
Weird that he would trust Norvell considering we outperformed them across the board when it comes to offensive metrics. Our receivers did far more with less talent than them. Add in the portal QB and as I said earlier if he says no now, he was never coming.
Norvell is a better offensive mind than mario. If u sat in the room with both as a receiver and talked football who do u think could convey what they would do with you better? Not numbers just cut on tape and talk football, who do u think would be more convincing in that situation?

Next one is Gameday coaching. I’ll get right on it during spring ball…
They always pushing them goal posts back, sh is hilarious to me. This dude can make the playoffs and people would still ***** and moan. They forget about how it was around here during the other HC tenures. That’s all you have to remember to be level headed. Where we were compared to now.

They always pushing them goal posts back, sh is hilarious to me. This dude can make the playoffs and people would still ***** and moan. They forget about how it was around here during the other HC tenures. That’s all you have to remember to be level headed. Where we were compared to now.
mostly cloudy sky GIF

Advertisement
Norvell is a better offensive mind than mario. If u sat in the room with both as a receiver and talked football who do u think could convey what they would do with you better? Not numbers just cut on tape and talk football, who do u think would be more convincing in that situation?
If I were Mario I would have my OC in the room as well.

If I were Mario I would have my OC in the room as well.
Of course this isn’t a shot at mario lol it’s just what it seems like. I don’t think he has anything against miami, its been said he and his family are miami fans. I don’t buy the he just was never coming here **** so thats my guess to how its playing out.

Us offering cj that late just made me think yea we are behind in this race

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch if we make the playoffs they will still *****, “that’s because there are 12 teams now” I can hear it already
Ehhhh, that is a hypothetical. I’m sure some will though. Right now though in real time, there are people *****ing about us being 12-12 overall and 6-10 in conference. Do you think those people are out of line for *****ing about those results?

Ehhhh, that is a hypothetical. I’m sure some will though. Right now though in real time, there are people *****ing about us being 12-12 overall and 6-10 in conference. Do you think those people are out of line for *****ing about those results?
To me if you gave me that record and I sat there and dwelled on it I would be venting. But I’m looking at it way differently than record. I’m looking at it as people in the uniform are slowly changing into monsters. I see growth (paws) I see athletes big and fast (paws)

So I am looking at it entirely different. If it were the old staffs I would join in the mope session, the reason was to me I didn’t like the way previous staffs recruited. It was basically set up for failure regardless of the rankings. I think this guy is a way better (leaps) better in identifying talent across the board. JMO and observation though

Last I checked Mario isn’t the OC here. We have a bunch of 3* wr who all outperformed their “1st round picks”. Maybe he should ask Beard what he could do for him compared to Dugans who did nothing with Coleman and quite frankly didn’t exactly get highlighted in Norvells offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back