2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Scott didnt just come because ofmoney. kid loved out staff. they have been in contact with him. this narrative of him calling out of the blue is people trying to cover up for the fact they didnt know. I had a friend tell me last week he would be the next flip and I blew it off because he was the only one who told me.

You definitely missed my sarcasm.

I knew we were flipping a whale, I just thought it was another guy at a lesser school than Taint. We might be getting both.

He’ll know Will Rogers name
suicide GIF by David

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Think he prefers FSU and a lot of the smoke follows it, but if we win this one it’s because of family (especially momma) and Mario not taking no for an answer.

UF had to find him postgame partying in the FSU locker room despite him being there on UF’s dime lol.

We’ll see shortly, I don’t think this goes beyond ESD.

Think he prefers FSU and a lot of the smoke follows it, but if we win this one it’s because of family (especially momma) and Mario not taking no for an answer.

UF had to find him postgame partying in the FSU locker room despite him being there on UF’s dime lol.

Was this true? The bignole guy tweeted it but in the comments someone told him to stop lying and he replied “anything that makes UF look bad I’m gonna lie about” or something like that

Was this true? The bignole guy tweeted it but in the comments someone told him to stop lying and he replied “anything that makes UF look bad I’m gonna lie about” or something like that
I didn’t see it from that account, just someone at the game. The kid is smart though and knows exactly what to put on social media or leak to get fanbases to believe or be riled up. Wouldn’t be surprised either way.

I personally think he ends up following through and signing with Ohio St

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back