2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
he's getting a big offer no matter where he goes. Don't believe OSU whining like they aren't offering big.

Well, clearly we have proven we can outbid them on Justin Scott by offering $4 million...

If you believe that sort of thing...

I'm willing to traffic in some exaggerations if it strikes fear in the hearts of my enemies.

Advertisement
Lol who's the FSU QB

Some random unconcussed guy with healthy knees.

1701534230731.png

It doesn’t hurt. FSU loses tonight and Bowl game could help, too.

I just am not sold we pay what they are asking for. I am not sure if we need to.
Yeah I personally don’t think we get him but I think it would be a good sign if he was waiting to see what we do in the portal at QB and make sure we are bringing back Dawson, or changing things up

Not that FSU and OSU don’t have changes to make but they have more stability as a program at the moment than us but if we can show him we are moving in the right direction

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, clearly we have proven we can outbid them on Justin Scott by offering $4 million...

If you believe that sort of thing...

I'm willing to traffic in some exaggerations if it strikes fear in the hearts of my enemies.
Scott didnt just come because ofmoney. kid loved out staff. they have been in contact with him. this narrative of him calling out of the blue is people trying to cover up for the fact they didnt know. I had a friend tell me last week he would be the next flip and I blew it off because he was the only one who told me.

Scott didnt just come because ofmoney. kid loved out staff. they have been in contact with him. this narrative of him calling out of the blue is people trying to cover up for the fact they didnt know. I had a friend tell me last week he would be the next flip and I blew it off because he was the only one who told me.

What else did Mario tell you?

Advertisement
This man ain’t capping

I don't think FSU is in any better shape than us at QB so him possibly wanting to go there to play with what so bad is puzzling. They are loaded with 5 star receivers at OSU that aren't producing or seeing the field. We should be in this just as much as those two schools imo.
All u have to do is bet on yourself and if you are legit you will beast anywhere in the country.

Advertisement
Man did u see how he had to wait on the football to get there. It’s very difficult to get back to top speed that easily

Yes legit asking his speed. Not downing the kid just curious. What is his player comp? He seems to have great catch radius and amazing hands. Is he better than Brinson who also was a similar build and catch radius who ended up a bust.

Yes legit asking his speed. Not downing the kid just curious. What is his player comp? He seems to have great catch radius and amazing hands. Is he better than Brinson who also was a similar build and catch radius who ended up a bust.
Brinson was slow asf never liked that take. JS is explosive out the booth and looks hella faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back