2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think @Cribby being silent about this is good. If we had no shot I would imagine he would respond
1701475167831.gif

Advertisement
I listened to Navarro's podcast today - his guest was that guy from Canes County , Frank Tucker. They talked alot about the local kids/ His take on JJ is that he really does like FSU. His family, Mom in particular, likes Miami. He doesn't think he signs with OSU. He believes the key to Smith may ultimately be CJ Bailey. They talked about Bailey a bit. Tucker said that he believes Bailey really wants to stay home. But Miami was very late offering and NC State believed in him from the beginning. Tucker does think if Miami can convince him the offer was for him, and not to try and get clout with Smith, he believes Bailey will flip close to signing day. IF this happens, he says he thinks Miami has the best shot of getting Smith at the last minute. He believes it will be hard for SMith to leave while all his boys are together at Miami. He said the SFE people believe he will flip to FSU

Told ppl months ago F$U and they laughed. It’s OSU or FSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back