2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you’re talking street ball then Shaq wins just off of pure power like Letravel James with his football carrying/trucking moves but now he’s crying a lot about even being grazed. It’s amazing that he barely gets calls going against him. Lefan boys are all delusional 🤣😂🤣 talking about he’s better than Kobe.😂🤣😂
I can’t even watch basketball anymore there isn’t any defense everyone shoots threes and everyone travels

What do you mean??? Jordan was getting killed by The dirty bad boys. Be real! Zeke is one of the best of all time but it’s his ways that kept him off of team USA 🇺🇸. Even with all that Jordan had the pride to shake hands with all of them and congratulate them for giving him a literal a ss whipping 🤣😂🤣 Zeke and the pistons got swept 🧹 and left the court with time on the clock and not congratulate or hands with the team they beat numerous times in the playoffs. Jordan was a class act. I hated him as a Heat Fan but GOTTDAMMIT I respect 🫡 him and he is the Goat. Kobe is #2
And you’re a Canes fan?

Those two statements don’t jive.

Pistons and Canes in the 80’s go together like…

He’ll always be the best PG in my eyes.

Knowing Jordan had to cry and change the rules to win always puts him a notch lower for me.

When did MJ cry & have the rules changed? lol. U must be a Pistons’ fan.

Here’s several fun facts for u casuals out there:

1. The “MJ Rule” was not to benefit MJ. It was a rule created by the Pistons to hack the **** out of him when he drove the lane to disrupt rhythm & flow. It worked in ‘88, but in ‘89 it failed miserably b/c MJ took it upon himself to get stronger to absorb & fight through the contact. So since it no longer worked on MJ, they implored the MJ Rule to Scottie Pippen, & it worked. Then during the off season, MJ got the entire team together to get physically & mentally stronger, & they came back to sweep the punk *** Pistons

2. Once MJ got another all star on his team, Pippen in 1990-91, he only lost one NBA playoff series in his career (‘95 Orlando Magic). No other player can claim that in NBA history.

3. There’s only been 4 men in NBA history to win the scoring title, win NBA MVP, NBA Finals MVP, win the championship, and make 1st team All Defense in the same season.

-MJ, Michel Jeffrey Jordan, Michael Jordan, and Air Jordan

4. He’s only one of 5 players to win the MVP, Championship, and DPOY in their career joining Hakeem, The Admiral, KG, and Giannis, and one of 3 to win the MVP & DPOY in the same year joining Giannis and Hakeem.

5. He’s the only American Athlete to not only go undefeated in the championship games, but also named MVP in every championship game

6. He holds the most Finals MVP record at 6

I can literally go on and on and on and on at the vast amount of accomplishments and records MJ has, records that most likely will never be touched. He’s by far the greatest two way player we’ve ever seen, and even when he didn’t have help, he dominated everyone that came across from him.

He took a spineless, winless Bulls team filled w/ alcoholics and line sniffers and immediately made them perennial playoff contenders, NEVER missing a playoff since his arrival.

****, ppl bash him for his Wizard days, but a washed up MJ at 38-39 was avg. 26 ppg, had the Wizards at the 5 spot before both RIP and MJ went down for an extended period of time. ****, MJ had 7 40 point games during the 2002-3 season as a washed up old man in the “slow ball” era. Dude is a monster, and he literally changed the game of basketball, including its uniforms, shoe popularity, global impact forever. Stop trying to **** on a dude whose legacy is far past any other legend to play the game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I can’t even watch basketball anymore there isn’t any defense everyone shoots threes and everyone travels
bruh every game is like the allstar game now. Just look at the scores... I remember when scoring 100+ was a good game, now its the norm. I just did a quick glance, yesterday 8 games were played, only 2 teams scored less than 100. The spurs with 99 and kings with 93. Meanwhile 7 teams scored more than 120.

Day before, 9 games played, again only 2 teams didnt hit 100, Trail Blazers for 91 and Nets for 99. Yet raptors put up 142 in regulation, sixers-121, Thunder-134. The rate teams are scoring is insane.

Nice updates. MJ, Bron, The Rock, ... no mention of Burt Reynolds (the famous FSU RB) so we are good. LOL

Advertisement
This. He also takes 7 steps and doesn’t get called for a travel.

Plus let’s be real the dude has to be on peds
Look at the difference in his body since he first left Cleveland

He's not the worst offender. Harden made a career out of travelling and flopping.

Advertisement
I Dont even like Jordan that much as a person, dont particularly dislike him either but its not even close to him and whoever is 2nd. And i would say as a heat fan i like Lebron more. Watching both players, its not close. Lebron has size on him that allows him to do alot and thats it. Cant shoot like him, cant dribble like him, not a killer like him, and i think Jordan was a better defender. Jordan clears.

Advertisement
When did MJ cry & have the rules change? lol. U must be a Pistons’ fan.

Here’s several fun facts for u casuals out there:

1. The “MJ Rule” was not to benefit MJ. It was a rule created by the Pistons to hack the **** out of him when he drove the lane to disrupt rhythm & flow. It worked in ‘88, but in ‘89 it failed miserably b/c MJ took it upon himself to get stronger to absorb & fight through the contact. So since it no longer worked on MJ, they implored the MJ rule to Scottie Pippen, & it worked. Then during the off season, MJ got the entire team together to get physically & mentally stronger, & they came back to sweep the punk *** Pistons

2. Once MJ got another all star on his team, Pippen in 1990-91, he only lost one NBA playoff series in his career (‘95 Orlando Magic). No other player can claim that in NBA history.

3. There’s only been 4 men in NBA history to win the scoring title, win NBA MVP, NBA Finals MVP, win the championship, and make 1st team All Defense in the same season.

-MJ, Michel Jeffrey Jordan, Michael Jordan, and Air Jordan

4. He’s only one of 5 players to win the MVP, Championship, and DPOY in their career joining Hakeem, The Admiral, KG, and Giannis, and one of 3 to win the MVP & DPOY in the same year joining Giannis and Hakeem.

5. He’s the only American Athlete to not only go undefeated in the championship games, but also named MVP in every championship game

6. He holds the most Finals MVP record at 6

I can literally go on and on and on and on at the vast amount of accomplishments and records MJ has, records that most likely will never be touched. He’s by far the greatest two way player we’ve ever seen, and even when he didn’t have help, he dominated everyone that came across from him.

He took a spineless, winless Bulls team filled w/ alcoholics and line sniffers and immediately made them perennial playoff contenders, NEVER missing a playoff since his arrival.

****, ppl bash him for his Wizard days, but a washed up MJ at 38-39 was avg. 26 ppg, had the Wizards at the 5 spot before both RIP and MJ went down for an extended period of time. ****, MJ had 7 40 point games during the 2002-3 season as a washed up old man in the “slow ball” era. Dude is a monster, and he literally changed the game of basketball, including its uniforms, shoe popularity, global impact forever. Stop trying to **** on a dude whose legacy is far past any other legend to play the game.
And let’s be real……Only reason they lost to the Magic was due to MJ coming back to high level basketball that March and not being in game shape.

Keep it going, y’all know we don’t really have a chance until we get to 3.0 anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back