2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lolol ain't shid else to talk about. Dude ain't coming here
I mean...he not wrong
qN8mwUPAt7gByge3W1.gif

Fun story about LeBron. I went to college at Akron where his high school coach was coaching while I was there. I was dating a girl that was in the same sorority as his daughter.

Lebron has been with his wife for a long *** time and everyone talks about how he’s such a model husband and father. But he used to **** his coaches daughter all the time while he was married
True or not, it’s lame as **** for you to speak on that man clapping cheeks

Advertisement
Fun story about LeBron. I went to college at Akron where his high school coach was coaching while I was there. I was dating a girl that was in the same sorority as his daughter.

Lebron has been with his wife for a long *** time and everyone talks about how he’s such a model husband and father. But he used to **** his coaches daughter all the time while he was married
Nothing wrong with slinging Johnson around from time to time

He was smashing that Julz chick for years in Miami.

So a pro athlete cheated on his wife? Not exactly breaking news bro

Advertisement

Had a friend who did work for the families of the Big 3 the 4 years they were here and it was confirmed both Bron and Wade stepped out a ton on their wives and Bosh’s wife was so controlling and demanding he never got to go out because his wife feared him doing the same so she never left his side.

Advertisement
Advertisement

You could've kept that to yourself. I'm not the biggest LeBron fan but I don't care about who he's poking.

Being a kid in the 305 there were no panthers marlins, or heat.

Got the tigers in 83. The wings dominating a bit later and the pistons doing the same.

I have two sets to root for now. Would love a Dolphins vs Lions Super Bowl.
My Eagles say Nah. Maybe Dolphins vs Eagles 2.0 for the trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back