2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still waiting for an example of a 3 star wide receiver that OSU turned into a first or second rounder.
My god. And I thought @Dwinstitles and I were the only ones that thought this way. People acting like there’s some magic WR minerals in Columbus, OH. You have to recruit your way to becoming a “factory”. Must be something in the water in Tuscaloosa cuz Bama breeds first rounders at every position group because they recruit top talent at every position group.

Advertisement
My god. And I thought @Dwinstitles and I were the only ones that thought this way. People acting like there’s some magic WR minerals in Columbus, OH. You have to recruit your way to becoming a “factory”. Must be something in the water in Tuscaloosa cuz Bama breeds first rounders at every position group because they recruit top talent at every position group.
Yea it’s basically who’s the best at identifying talent. Sometimes the service will miss but if you have a HC that can find someone you good. That’s like Khalil Mack Buffalo ain’t know wtf they were getting. And dude exploded, I’m sure they ain’t know he was going to be that good. Cause if he was bama and all those other group of schools would of been on his ***.

There is nothing in the water over there. Ballers ball
We can’t see our wrs ball because our qb can’t get it to them even with 6 second pocket protection

On the flip side, who is Mario developing from the basement to the penthouse?

On the flip side, who is Mario developing from the basement to the penthouse?
The guy I’d mention right now is probably Anez Cooper. Nonetheless, I don’t personally believe in that diamond in the rough mentality. I think you can get them while making sure you’re getting the top dogs. Not the other way around.

Advertisement
A true who’s who list right there….

Shocked you didn’t list Bama WRs lol

1. A CFB Coach’s job is get his players drafted, and preferably highly.

2. Robert Woods is a SB Champion and a current NFL vet on the Houston Texans & was a Consensus All American in College.

3. Moore was drafted in 2021 & Mingo drafted this year.

4. I think it’s best u probably not being up Lane’s WR draft history when Mario’s WR draft history is TY Hilton (3rd Round) & Dillon Mitchell (7th Round).

1. A CFB Coach’s job is get his players drafted, and preferably highly.

2. Robert Woods is a SB Champion and a current NFL vet on the Houston Texans & was a Consensus All American in College.

3. Moore was drafted in 2021 & Mingo drafted this year.

4. I think it’s best u probably not being up Lane’s WR draft history when Mario’s WR draft history is TY Hilton (3rd Round) & Dillon Mitchell (7th Round).
Ty Hilton has done more than anyone you listed… but okay.

Ask Jeremiah Smith to name any of lanes WRs drafted without google and I’m sure he couldn’t name a soul…

If anything OSU, LSU (regardless of who is coach), auburn (with freeze), and Riley should get any WR they want with their history

Ty Hilton has done more than anyone you listed… but okay.

Ask Jeremiah Smith to name any of lanes WRs drafted without google and I’m sure he couldn’t name a soul…

If anything OSU, LSU (regardless of who is coach), auburn (with freeze), and Riley should get any WR they want with their history

Ty Hilton was back in 2011, homie, & u sound dumb af if u don’t know who Elijah Moore is since he played in So Fla as a 4* star WR or Jonathan Mingo who was a Top247 WR coming out of HS. Lol. Furthermore, Jeremiah Smith is committed to OSU; should I name their WRs, too?

I’m not even a Lane Kiffin fan, ask @gogeta4 , but u sound goofy af trying to compare how many WRs Lane has coached & developed compared to Mario. It’s not even remotely close, & he’s got another WR in Tre Harris who will most likely be a 1st or 2nd round pick that’s currently 14th in the nation in yards/game that put on a SC Top 10 highlight show against TAMU. Lol.

Ty Hilton was back in 2011, homie, & u sound dumb af if u don’t know who Elijah Moore is since he played in So Fla as a 4* star WR or Jonathan Mingo who was a Top247 WR coming out of HS. Lol. Furthermore, Jeremiah Smith is committed to OSU; should I name their WRs, too?

I’m not even a Lane Kiffin fan, ask @gogeta4 , but u sound goofy af trying to compare how many WRs Lane has coached & developed compared to Mario. It’s not even remotely close, & he’s got another WR in Tre Harris who will most likely be a 1st or 2nd round pick that’s currently 14th in the nation in yards/game that put on a SC Top 10 highlight show against TAMU. Lol.
What have they done in the league… I’ll hang up and wait…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay… compare Ty Hilton’s college stats to woods and Moore….

Caveman put out a pretty good WR in college
so you gotta go back to 2010 to find the last good Mario WR? MFer is 33 and out of the league now. you can defend him all you want. Idc bc he isnt going anywhere. you can suck his balls if you want. hes a trash can of a coach the last year and half at miami. thats not even debatable.

Advertisement
so you gotta go back to 2010 to find the last good Mario WR? MFer is 33 and out of the league now. you can defend him all you want. Idc bc he isnt going anywhere. you can suck his balls if you want. hes a trash can of a coach the last year and half at miami. thats not even debatable.
Doing that while knowing mario ain’t have **** to do with developing him or scheming some **** up for him is just comedy man lol

What have they done in the league… I’ll hang up and wait…

Again, a COACH’S JOB IS TO GET HIS PLAYERS DRAFTED TO THE NFL & HIGHLY. So w/e point u’re think u’re making is moot. This is exhibit A of why fans can’t comprehend why a player would go to school A over us, b/c of this logic. Lol. But hey, u keep holding on to TY Hilton from 2011. Lol.

Last edited:
Who has been the highest-drafted WR to come out of Oregon? I honestly can't think of one. Even those Chip Kelly offenses didn't produce a WR drafted in the first two rounds, I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back