2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0718.jpeg

Advertisement
Bud Elliott actually said after Verse is gone, there isn’t anybody in the program to take his place as a big time edge rusher. He has been vocally critical of Norvells recruiting at that spot.
They banking on another transfer. Its kinda like what manny did, got trevon hill, phillips, then roche. They got jermaine johnson then verse, will see if they can land another, those two went first round so if there is a big transfer they probably be first in line but thats a dangerous game to play every year

They banking on another transfer. Its kinda like what manny did, got trevon hill, phillips, then roche. They got jermaine johnson then verse, will see if they can land another, those two went first round so if there is a big transfer they probably be first in line but thats a dangerous game to play every year

And just like Manny that source will tap out over time for Norvell. Now every program in the nation is using the portal like free agency, and some like Colorado and Michigan State restock their entire rosters when they bring in new HCs. There's not enough meat on that bone for everyone.

Advertisement
Travis is exactly that. A quick 1 read QB. The scramble play and impatience is what creates the explosive plays for them. DBs lose track of the receivers when he buys time. Taking away the quick first read is big, but so is keeping him in the pocket and not letting him roll out to buy time for the big play after you did your job the first time. Easier said than done.

He's great at the backyard football improvisation. That's why I think he's perfect for the CFL's bigger field. In the NFL, the LB and DE will shrink the field and run him down. 1st rounder in the CFL. UDFA in the NFL.

Advertisement
Why does this always have to be him or the other type thing? All four are dogs and we’d be lucky to have them. They all bring something different to the room.

Exactly. I also want MULTIPLE BALLERS AND PLAYMAKERS. Like the other schools in one class. How do people they consistently stay in the CFP? All the coaches aren’t HOF’ERS besides Saban.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah I think I said something along those lines. I don't care what they wear as long as the kids are happy and we win.
I prefer Nike but what looks nice looks nice I can’t hate. But it always depends on the person. Someone saying they busted that’s their opinion lol doesn’t mean someone else won’t like it. I feel like if we dominate in a certain uniform they start to grow on you pause. Bama sh to me were ugly until Saban got there and they performed dominant in them. Now I think they clean but if they suck again I probably wouldn’t view those the same.

Maybe it’s me and I’m crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back