2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need to just let this kid go. He is actively recruiting for Ohio St. I don’t remember well if it was on3 that interviewed him recently and he said he is actively recruiting for them.. Hope staff gets the 6’5 kid from NY for real though.
I heard this kid has no real interest in Miami and has somewhere made that clear. We need to stop speaking his name unless he commits to the U period

Advertisement
Andre Johnson was a 5 star recruit. He was more physically gifted than either of those players and ended up being better than both of them. He still sat as a freshman.
He had 3 receptions as a FR. You just started watching football yesterday

Advertisement
Andre Johnson sat the bench as a freshman. He was physically more talented than Moss or Wayne but those guys were proven commodities. I'm not saying the guys we have are Moss and Wayne nor am I saying Smith is Andre Johnson but it's not a given that an elite WR recruit immediately grabs a starting spot over proven veterans.
That’s not the point. Andre couldn’t play during a redshirt year. Inniss can. You should still play them against cupcakes to give them some practice

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y
I think we need to just let this kid go. He is actively recruiting for Ohio St. I don’t remember well if it was on3 that interviewed him recently and he said he is actively recruiting for them.. Hope staff gets the 6’5 kid from NY for real though.
You keep recruiting him this not the weak staff of the past, recruiting is always fluid enjoy the rollercoaster ride

Advertisement
I heard this kid has no real interest in Miami and has somewhere made that clear. We need to stop speaking his name unless he commits to the U period
Yo wsup with y'all coming out the word work. Dead *** it seems like this person has 5 accounts.

He's not coming till he's not coming pause. He hasn't signed and we recruiting him hard y'all going to have to get used to it. This isn't the past coaches where they give up like *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back