2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Advertisement
I watched us lose to mtsu. I still get nervous before any game. But provided we beat temple. We have a bye week after then smith visits for gt. Mario needs to pull Dawson aside and tell him we need 450 through the air minimum.
Mario needs to let Dawson do his thing. He takes what the D gives and doesn't force plays. Teams will pick their poison and Miami appears to have lots of poison to pick from.

Advertisement
Just stay in it as long as we can. Keep giving him something to think about. We will be 5-0 going into that UNC game..Just keep that momemtum going and kids like this will keep taking your phones call and answering your text messages.
If we start losing (which I doubt)

Mario going to text those kids and the reply going to be "new phone who dis"

Advertisement
Lol yeah, take those orange and green glasses off pal.
Follow along pal. As I said according to stats,(actual on field results)we have a better wr ROOM than either of them... Maybe this is a confusing topic for you so I'll further clarify. A wr ROOM (as you stated) consists of everyone in that position group. And as I said when you made your moronic comment about lol yeah, I'm talking about stats. Not what irrelevant people's opinions are.

Advertisement
Yeah ppl don’t remember that Dre had a problem with drops early in his career in the games too b4 he got it together & really stepped his game up
Same with Hankerson. I know Hank used the tennis ball trick, Dre might have too. I remember all the talk about how hard Dre had worked before his sophomore year, you could feel it coming with him.

Advertisement
For the first time since the early 2000s, guys are playing like they are scared for their spots. That’s a good thing

Saying that you can’t take someone out because they have started the season hot is antithetical to what Mario is trying to do.

As for the Stevenson example, that’s a kid with first round measurables. It’s not apples to apples IMO
Reggie Wayne has entered the chat!

So to review for our numerically challenged brethren. (See above post by Dee, compiled stats for top 4 Wrs)

Miami (50 combined catches for 782 yds and 7 TDs) top 3 WR are more productive than OSU or FSU and the 4th wideout made a huge play in our most meaningful game while dropping a couple other similar opportunities.

FSU (30 combined catches for 449 yds and 5 TDs) top 2 and an H Back can play but not nearly as productive as Miami, their whole room would be considered trash if not for the one huge game for Coleman. IMO their room overall is actually Basura.

OSU (41 combined catches for 646 yds and 7 TDs) top 3 WR not as productive as Miami but a very productive TE. I would give OSU a slight edge overall for the pass game but it is very slight and they have two guys considered top 10 WR in the country including the consensus number 1 overall.

If we exclude TEs... by the numbers Miami has it and it isn't even that close.

The gap is likely to widen significantly this weekend

Last edited:
Follow along pal. As I said according to stats,(actual on field results)we have a better wr ROOM than either of them... Maybe this is a confusing topic for you so I'll further clarify. A wr ROOM (as you stated) consists of everyone in that position group. And as I said when you made your moronic comment about lol yeah, I'm talking about stats. Not what irrelevant people's opinions are.
According to stats is a dumb way to evaluate a wide receiving room let alone through three games. I respect your opinion on 99% of this board but this is a crock of homerism. I love Restrepo and colbie young. I’ll be there in Philly cheering them on. They could both be fine pros.

There’s way more talent in the other two rooms. Like arguing otherwise is a sign of lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back