2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to stats is a dumb way to evaluate a wide receiving room let alone through three games. I respect your opinion on 99% of this board but this is a crock of homerism. I love Restrepo and colbie young. I’ll be there in Philly cheering them on. They could both be fine pros.

There’s way more talent in the other two rooms. Like arguing otherwise is a sign of lunacy.
Trying to follow along here and want to make sure I understand your position. Your saying looking at all 3 WR rooms the other two teams have more talent based on who they signed via portal or recruiting class?

Advertisement
Is that supposed to be an insult you ****** chud pulling moron? Deion is without dispute the greatest cover corner in the history of the game. You think you're coming on here trolling somebody by saying that? Not sure what your **** pulling comment was supposed to mean. I'm more than happy with what I've achieved in my career and in my lifetime. The amusing part is you Mr crazy buff are too stupid to know he's just trolling you. So maybe take Dion's **** out of your mouth and your wife's ear and your son's ******* and brag on something you've achieved or at least someone in your program. But I guess unemployment or social security don't amount to much in this world do they.
Dee....I'd take Revis's 08 & 09 seasons over anyones....

Only my .02, but from my outside perspective (I live in Texas), I feel as if JS is saying all the right things, but his actions are reflective of someone who is not on the verge of changing his mind.

He is in control of what he does right now. If he wants to go to a big time Miami game, OSU has no leverage to make him go to a different game. Bags are bags, OSU will give him the same bag whenever he goes up there. And OSU would NEVER even think of pulling that offer on him as a strategy. So he controls what he do in these months.

I like the kid, he is respectful and I think we should continue to pursue. This is just one time I don’t know that the insiders are being honest with themselves In this instance.

I think its more likely that Innis comes to the U before JS at this moment.

Last edited:
Follow along pal. As I said according to stats,(actual on field results)we have a better wr ROOM than either of them... Maybe this is a confusing topic for you so I'll further clarify. A wr ROOM (as you stated) consists of everyone in that position group. And as I said when you made your moronic comment about lol yeah, I'm talking about stats. Not what irrelevant people's opinions are.

"Pal" lmao 🤣🤣

Advertisement
Follow along pal. As I said according to stats,(actual on field results)we have a better wr ROOM than either of them... Maybe this is a confusing topic for you so I'll further clarify. A wr ROOM (as you stated) consists of everyone in that position group. And as I said when you made your moronic comment about lol yeah, I'm talking about stats. Not what irrelevant people's opinions are.
How do people think they have a better wr room overall. They built it off transfers we developed ours.

Advertisement
Excellent! Quick, get Hartline a bunch of hookers, coke and alcohol!! :cool::cool:
Nothing better than a nice, crispy Coca Cola with some hookers man. Out of a can and nugget ice would really throw it over the top.

Advertisement

1695404233550.png

Lead me to the promised land Eugene.

Advertisement
Dee....I'd take Revis's 08 & 09 seasons over anyones....
I mean that was definitely some good years for him but I think what most people won't take into account I ain't never going to take credit from nobody where it's due I'm not not be fond of what Dion's doing right now but I'm not trying to take his achievements away from him Dion did that entirely on his own It was nothing about schematics or any of that with Rivas it was entirely based on the scheme divised around him. Rivas I literally used to look at him and tell people how to beat him and nine out of 10 it would work I mean obviously it's it's up to the quarterback and his ball placement but there's certain routes revis just wasn't built for physically.

How do people think they have a better wr room overall. They built it off transfers we developed ours.
They don't... He does. When people that don't know s*** about the things they're reading throw their opinions out it's like mosquitoes into a trap. They just want to see what sticks. Dude wants to talk about a wide receiver room when it's based upon what people did elsewhere and entirely different systems with entirely different players surrounding them. That doesn't mean it will transition to where they're at. So that's our argument we've had the best quarterback room in forever because they every couple years we have a projected top 10 pick that ends up being a fifth or a sixth rounder

I get ignoring the numbers and arguing Taint WR room is better given who they bring in every year but arguing for FSU who only has 2 transfers getting the ball is laughable lol The rest of that room after the two transfer kids garbage. There are also already reports that the 5 star kid they got from down here was overrated coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back