2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fields and Stroud are legit nfl prospects. Haskins, barret,pryor, braxton? All of them were not good prospects at all of course they failed. Im basically saying no school can guarantee u success in the nfl, but if a school can have u play well enough in college that u get drafted that high then there job is complete.

QB ratings are super flawed, hardest position to evaluate. It’s essentially hit or miss for 98% of college qbs so it doesn’t matter where u play in college if u are a legit nfl qb they will find u

I agree with you. I like Riley but he was getting transfers. Baker balled out at Texas Tech ads a walk-on then transferred to OK. Hurts led Bama to b2b national championship appearances as a true freshman and sophomore. He struggled with passing but improved during his junior at Bama where he won the SEC title game. Kyler spent 1 year at A&M showed signs that he was next up but was behind older qbs.

I can’t say his offense is the only that prepares qbs for the league when some of his top qbs were transfers. If we’re honest, outside of Haskins no one viewed OSU qbs as top pro passers. Even going back to Pryor, all they were getting were athletes who played qb. Pryor were getting criticized as a passer when he was a sophomore at OSU. Remember he called Jacory for tips. Braxton Miller was recruited by some schools to play safety. JT Barrett didn’t have a strong arm. And Cordale Patterson was just big with a strong arm. None of those qbs wowed you as a passer.

Reactions: E1k
Advertisement
Ohio didn't put SOME bums in the NFL. They are ALL bums. All of them. Stroud is a rookie. From Heisman candidates to NFL bums.

I give Dawson more credit because the QBs he had were left overs and diamonds in the rough. Getting Thune drafted was a miracle project. Ohio gets to pick from top table. The very top table.

U are underrating how terrible their NFL transistion project has been for QBs. The one Ohio QB who transistioned.....had to go to LSU in Burrows and we will see what Ewers does.
Get me first round money and ill be an nfl bum all day long…..

I agree with you. I like Riley but he was getting transfers. Baker balled out at Texas Tech ads a walk-on then transferred to OK. Hurts led Bama to b2b national championship appearances as a true freshman and sophomore. He struggled with passing but improved during his junior at Bama where he won the SEC title game. Kyler spent 1 year at A&M showed signs that he was next up but was behind older qbs.

I can’t say his offense is the only that prepares qbs for the league when some of his top qbs were transfers. If we’re honest, outside of Haskins no one viewed OSU qbs as top pro passers. Even going back to Pryor, all they were getting were athletes who played qb. Pryor were getting criticized as a passer when he was a sophomore at OSU. Remember he called Jacory for tips. Braxton Miller was recruited by some schools to play safety. JT Barrett didn’t have a strong arm. And Cordale Patterson was just big with a strong arm. None of those qbs wowed you as a passer.
Caleb Williams and Spence Rattler were Lincoln Riley’s first home-grown QBs. Rattler was a whiff, but Williams worked out fairly well...

Advertisement
It’s not about OSU… FSU or any other school! It’s about what we do this season .. if we win they will come !
Yeah until we win and he doesn’t come… then we’ll say the bag was too big to pass up, or Mom thought it would be better if he leaves town.

Y’all are looking at this situation wrong, we need a perfect storm. A “how the **** did this future top 50 pick Rashada end up at ASU”.

- Hartline and OSU suck
- Canes are very good
- Biggest offer
- Lifetime supply of chicken tender subs from Publix.

Feels like FSU's entire two deep are draft-eligible upper classmen that transferred in.

Their HS recruiting has been suspect so if JSmith is considering the Noles he needs his head examined.

Huh?

So what if they've all transferred in?

They got talent and used it. If Smith is all that talented or any other receiver, guess what, he'll get used.

Huh?

So what if they've all transferred in?

They got talent and used it. If Smith is all that talented or any other receiver, guess what, he'll get used.
What do you mean huh?

If you are a HS player and none of the HS recruits are playing that isn't a good look.

You don't think other coaches would negative recruit the **** out of us if that was the case and the mopes in here would be going insane about that fact.

FSU is going to take three steps back next season unless they find another 10+ blue chip transfers.

What do you mean huh?

If you are a HS player and none of the HS recruits are playing that isn't a good look.

You don't think other coaches would negative recruit the **** out of us if that was the case and the mopes in here would be going insane about that fact.

FSU is going to take three steps back next season unless they find another 10+ blue chip transfers.

I see what you mean as it wasn't clear in the post I quoted.

So should he consider us? How many of our starters transfered in?

If you've got talent, you'll play. Perhaps not immediately though. So I'm not sure how much of a big deal things are.

10 or so transfers, that's the new norm.

Advertisement
Y’all are looking at this situation wrong, we need a perfect storm. A “how the **** did this future top 50 pick Rashada end up at ASU”.

- Hartline and OSU suck
- Canes are very good
- Biggest offer
- Lifetime supply of chicken tender subs from Publix.
samuel l jackson shit negro thats all you had to say GIF

Took my 4 yr old to the Chaminade game tonight. Could only stay for the first half but good lord this kid is the goods. Mario and Dawson need to convince this kid to stay and show the offense is legit like @Cribby has mentioned. Unreal. Chaminade was beating down Bergen Catholic when I left like 34-7

Advertisement
Took my 4 yr old to the Chaminade game tonight. Could only stay for the first half but good lord this kid is the goods. Mario and Dawson need to convince this kid to stay and show the offense is legit like @Cribby has mentioned. Unreal. Chaminade was beating down Bergen Catholic when I left like 34-7
Heard we gonna highlight the athletes we have on oline with 8 man lines, that should lock em up

I’ll prob stop saying this at some point, but I’m on one so I’ll do it again, this kid is a Top 10 NFL pick and immediate starter and best WR on whichever team he signs with.

As in, if somehow he comes to Miami, he’s our best receiver next year as a true freshman, bar none, and he’s three and out top half of round 1.

They don’t make them much more elite than this kid is. This is a must get. End of story.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back