2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSU offense/QB looked trash.. but they have a really good QB committed..

We don’t.. which is why I think we need to showcase Emory as much as possible.. kid loves to sling it and he seems to do it really well (pause 😂)

The QB I think is just as important for these top kids.
Committed no! But, on the roster yes Emory come on down or even jacurri who is rshirting! And, don't sleep on nickel coming in!

Advertisement
Never understood this argument as well. Stinks of pure copium. People need to upgrade their perception of college football and roster construction to be more in line with that of the NFL. Don’t have what you need? Surround it with talent and go get one. I’m sure there’s a handful of QB’s that are aware of FSU’s situation (probably already been reached out to) that are already looking at it as a destination. Build yourself into a desirable place and good players will want to come, whether through portal or recruiting.
Bro DJ Ukelele is at Oregon St. If Miami or FSU was QB shopping, no one thinks he would rather stay in the ACC especially to stick it to Clemson? Plus all the QBs who sre talented back ups like on Texas roster. These people are on crack, they see CFB changing and are stuck on the same tired old tropes. 4 teams went from losing record to double digit wins in 2 years. FSU, Mich St, USC and TCU and 3 of them won 11 games.

This is not your grandpa's CFB. We went from one of the worse OL to probably the best in the ACC. QB is one of the easiest need to fill in the portal because of the nature of the position. The kids are gonna more study the OC track record much more than who the QB is. Kiffin told man at Ole Miss he had Blake Sims looking like Tom Brady at Bama, i will get a QB to get you the ball. Pitch over

Would not Trip About JJ not coming this week. We got Clemson later in the season plus other home games. He better go watch OSU garbage offense in person make sure it is in fact trash like he saw v Indiana.

Advertisement
Not going to lie I rather him go to fsu than Ohio state , of course I want him to come to Miami but I’m tired of Ohio state stealing Wrs from Florida
IMG_3011.gif

Justin Fields bout to go off dis year ( I hope) 🧐 Go Bears
I don't normally pay attention to the NFL but last year was probably the most I've watched in years. I'll definitely be watching this year especially the Bears. I think they will be at least .500

Advertisement
Kid is an osu lock.
But if he’s smart he’s seeing a lot of moving parts in the cfb landscape.

FSU may still lose 3-4 games if LSU is really that bad.
Osu may be circling the drain and he’s gonna have options.

The question I’m wondering is why is he not thinking about other schools besides osu and any Florida school.
Seems odd that the only oos school he’s considering is osu.

If osu shts the bed and fsu losses some games where does he end up?
Would not surprise me one but if some school sneaks up on his recruitment or already is doing it and we just don’t know about it.
I think we have to have some exciting games cause we are a distant *** second. That's how it feels. I wouldn't be surprised with the fsu stuff but I doubt that. They claimed the same thing with Patterson and they didn't have a chance.

Wait Ohio QBs? Fields #2 overall player, CJ Stroud #29 overall, Dwayne Haskins #62, JT Barrett #100.

Mayfield was a 84 rated 3 star and Mahomes a 87 rated 3 star.

Im not sure if i know what u mean
Fields and Stroud are legit nfl prospects. Haskins, barret,pryor, braxton? All of them were not good prospects at all of course they failed. Im basically saying no school can guarantee u success in the nfl, but if a school can have u play well enough in college that u get drafted that high then there job is complete.

QB ratings are super flawed, hardest position to evaluate. It’s essentially hit or miss for 98% of college qbs so it doesn’t matter where u play in college if u are a legit nfl qb they will find u

Fields and Stroud are legit nfl prospects. Haskins, barret,pryor, braxton? All of them were not good prospects at all of course they failed. Im basically saying no school can guarantee u success in the nfl, but if a school can have u play well enough in college that u get drafted that high then there job is complete.

QB ratings are super flawed, hardest position to evaluate. It’s essentially hit or miss for 98% of college qbs so it doesn’t matter where u play in college if u are a legit nfl qb they will find u
Bro u basically said Ohio QBs were system QBs with no talent. I totally disagree, these were highly rated athletes. Ohio system seems to be built for college but doesnt develop them for the NFL.

Thats the difference between these new dominant teams and Miami. We were running a mini pro team. Our players used to go in and dominate as rookies.

Even the OC we have now has a better track record of QBs translating to the NFL than Ohio. Geno Smith is still making bank and his last QB was a 84 rated 3 star and got drafted 5th round.

Oh and btw, your point on QBs being hit and miss is why i told people to stop crying about the QBs we are recruiting. Look more at the coaches track record at recruiting and developing them, whatever their rating.

Advertisement
He could be right but I’d be a little surprised if he were
I could see him being impressed with what FSU did v LSU. We have to put our product v 8&4 and strike back. If JJ flips, i would think it be late in the process. But who knows, it just feels like its trending for him to stay in state. And FSU is paying man. No question in my mind thats what they are doing. Old school bags and they are playing well. Great combo.

Advertisement
Bro u basically said Ohio QBs were system QBs with no talent. I totally disagree, these were highly rated athletes. Ohio system seems to be built for college but doesnt develop them for the NFL.

Thats the difference between these new dominant teams and Miami. We were running a mini pro team. Our players used to go in and dominate as rookies.

Even the OC we have now has a better track record of QBs translating to the NFL than Ohio. Geno Smith is still making bank and his last QB was a 84 rated 3 star and got drafted 5th round.

Oh and btw, your point on QBs being hit and miss is why i told people to stop crying about the QBs we are recruiting. Look more at the coaches track record at recruiting and developing them, whatever their rating.
I didn’t say they weren’t talented i said they wete not good nfl prospects, of course a guy like pryor and braxton are talented them mfs great athletes but nfl qb? No

And look at their offense they run real passing concepts it’s just they get away with stuff u wouldn’t in the league because of what they are surrounded by. Osu has lapped the big 10 in talent for a decade lol. A guy like lincoln riley offense has wayy more gimmicky college stuff than ryan day.

And miss me with the dawson has a better track record with one guy in geno who’s career is a complete historical outlier lol. It took him 11 years to actually look good lol.

I didn’t say they weren’t talented i said they wete not good nfl prospects, of course a guy like pryor and braxton are talented them mfs great athletes but nfl qb? No

And look at their offense they run real passing concepts it’s just they get away with stuff u wouldn’t un the league because of what they are surrounded by. Osu has lapped the big 10 in talent for a decade lol. A guy like lincoln riley offense has wayy more gimmicky college stuff than ryan day.

And miss me with the dawson has a better track record with one guy in geno who’s career is a complete historical outlier lol. It took him 11 years to actually look good lol
He is in the league after 11 years, Ohio man dem have all been bums so miss me with that. They were all elite athletes that put up mad numbers in college and bern buns in college. 1 man alone from our OC out do all of them combined. So yeah u miss me with that. QB development is how they teach them to read coverages regardless of the offense they run. Ohio =duds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back