2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario and Dawson can sell all they want but without past results to show pulling in Smith or Trader will not be easy. At least when compared to Ohio Taint. How many first round QBs and WRs have the Suckeyes put in the league in the last half-dozen or more years? How many have Mario and Dawson?

Elite QBs and WRs will give Miami serious consideration when the Canes prove the new offense can roll and win.

OVs are nice but…
True! but, ov are essential wen any teams offense is rolling or not!

Advertisement
Easy their iron chef amigo. We should all strive for gender fluidity. Certainly, if there’s nothing nice to say but you still have to say something unkind to our guest gator that a man of your excellent culinary culture doesn’t intend to belittle the ****** by using a variation of it as an insult in lieu of using a variation for *****? I submit that you reconsider continuing to call those you are not fond of puzzies 100% of the time and call them ****s equally. That way, all posters, both men and women, can share equally in the excitement of your insults and threats to beat down others at the Titanic. And that would make you a new kind of maniac hero!
Be better

boy they going to complain, they already made their choice they dont believe in MC. They will die on that side and will use the season as ammo, prolly their last year with valid ammo.
The fighting Lane Kiffins 🤣. Mario gives us something people tend to underestimate in college football. Something Kiffin could never give us, stability.

Advertisement
It legit makes zero sense when people act like we have to get good on the field to get highly ranked kids. If that theory was accurate then no program could ever build up. Win battles win enough of them. Butch didn’t even win them all.

Easy there iron chef amigo. We should all strive for gender fluidity. Certainly, if there’s nothing nice to say but you still have to say something unkind to our guest gator that a man of your excellent culinary culture doesn’t intend to belittle the ****** by using a variation of it as an insult in lieu of using a variation for *****? I submit that you reconsider continuing to call those you are not fond of puzzies 100% of the time and call them ****s equally. That way, all posters, both men and women, can share equally in the excitement of your insults and threats to beat down others at the Titanic. And that would make you a new kind of maniac hero!
Dilly dilly!

1685579131170.jpeg

Advertisement
Can't wait to see the Mopes response in regards to recruiting the next 3-4weeks.
I was of the impression the guys visiting in June are likely to commit in July, even August. Why the confidence for the next 3 weeks. I remember Francis popped on July 4th. Pretty much all our top players committed either late June or mostly July, the ones who committed in the summer

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was of the impression the guys visiting in June are likely to commit in July, even August. Why the confidence for the next 3 weeks. I remember Francis popped on July 4th. Pretty much all our top players committed either late June or mostly July, the ones who committed in the summer
Mario and Staff will know all they need to know prior to July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back