2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
agreed 100%. The weight of his signature to this program is stratospheric. To the Nuts, he’s just another 5*
Everyone probably been saying this to him, but he's also had to watch all the great ones down here leave in his lifetime so that seemed like the thing to do. But it really is different this time with Mario. Those guys that he watched go elsewhere did not have Mario fighting for them and this program the way he does. I don't think the gravity of it really sunk in until he announced OSU and saw how deflated that gym got. People will be ready to support him wherever, but he really can be a legend to this program, city and the kids behind him in the community. Not many guys have had that option on their plate with us for a long time and he might be the first one I can think of. The stars are all aligning. The moment is his for the taking.

Look at this I just stole on twitter 😍
IMG_2623.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone probably been saying this to him, but he's also had to watch all the great ones down here leave in his lifetime so that seemed like the thing to do. But it really is different this time with Mario. Those guys that he watched go elsewhere did not have Mario fighting for them and this program the way he does. I don't think the gravity of it really sunk in until he announced OSU and saw how deflated that gym got. People will be ready to support him wherever, but he really can be a legend to this program, city and the kids behind him in the community. Not many guys have had that option on their plate with us for a long time and he might be the first one I can think of. The start all align. The moment is his for the taking.
That’s what I’m saying. If he would have put a U up I think the gym would have swarmed him like a **** buzzer beater. It was palpable

I mean OSU wants Cook and it will be a big get if and when we get him…

But no way you get this hype about it if it’s him after losing the #1 kid in the country to OSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back