2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
he aint coming. not even worried though. the WR class is very good w or without him. I dont think 1 year of cam ward makes a huge diff for a kid here 3 years.

I don't think many WRs expect that they will have the same QB for three years in a row, so let's put that to rest.

Jeremiah's "other two" schools are each losing their starting QBs, so let's not act like he has a guarantee to have the same QB for three years ANYWHERE.

But if you give Jeremiah an indication that you are immediately upgrading, and with a QB who can mentor the guys we have signed, as well as a QB who can set a standard for excellence going forward, that's really what is needed.

Advertisement
I’ve been clear for awhile now that I didn’t buy the FSU stuff. Even when the media types had it all but a done deal. The People I talk to said the same thing when JoJo and Quan was “ all Nole”. If you remember when all that noise was going I said it was bs. I’ve always viewed this as OSU vs Miami. I could be wrong but I’ll ride with the info that’s been consistent.
Yup u and money that’s why I wasn’t worried about fsu. I worried for one day and was like man money said if it ain’t osu it’s us period end of story

Advertisement
Nickel gonna be dropping dimes to him by the time he’s a junior. Make the right choice JJ.

Reactions: ben

prayer GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DBC is a better source

Let’s not start posting his tweets please

Yeah, this is not a legit source. You’re 100% correct.

That doesn’t mean it won’t happen, but this guy doesn’t know either way, just somebody making some **** up and if he’s right, he gets Twitter clout and more followers. If he’s wrong, no harm no foul. That’s his rationale, that’s the rationale of most of these fake insiders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back