2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Crazy he went from 'never coming back' to OV'ing. I hope that means there is at least a sliver of a shot. I also hope crazy fools leave him alone on his socials.
Isn’t this why some of us commented on how unnecessary it was for Smith to make the “never coming back” proclamation. My point then was not about how he should feel, but as to why make his feelings public? Kids today need to learn that there is a lot to be said for keeping thoughts and feelings private.

Wait are there really people out there that thought he was serious about never coming back to Miami? Lol ..That was the equivalent of a kid telling his parents he hates them after they tell him he has to do chores before he can go outside and play.
IMG_0192.gif

Advertisement
Wait are there really people out there that thought he was serious about never coming back to Miami? Lol ..That was the equivalent of a kid telling his parents he hates them after they tell him he has to do chores before he can go outside and play.
That's what happens when you have grown men interacting with these kids on social media. Nothing good ever happens.

Advertisement
This just hit me all of a sudden change

There’s got to be a young lady friend involved here that’s telling him I’ll miss you to much for you to leave and be oh so faraway . Isn’t there a team closer that you can play for?

Just a thought, we all know the power it packs.

GOCANES

If this offense can be productive and the back up QBs look sharp and the WRs look very well-coached then we’ve got a chance! Keep the faith!

Advertisement
God only knows how many times Smith has been to UM/IPF/GreenTree....to show that amount of interest, in that amount of time is certainly a plus. Enter Beard, and it can only help.

For sure but beyond a great visit or continued great relatinoship with BEard, the only thing that will really move the meter with him is how our offense does.

Advertisement
Mario and Dawson can sell all they want but without past results to show pulling in Smith or Trader will not be easy.. At least when compared to Ohio Taint. How many first round QBs and WRs have the Suckeyes put in the league in the last half-dozen or more years? How many have Mario and Dawson?

Elite QBs and WRs will give Miami serious consideration when the Canes prove the new offense can roll and win.

OVs are nice but…
Ok I get it but what program began it’s climb to the top without people saying this exact same thing? Only way to change this is to land highly ranked studs. Find a way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back