2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm asking in all seriousness. Grew up in Cocoa and that wasn't a thing back then and still doesn't seem to be even now. Seems a lot of these SFL powerhouses recruit.
Private schools have always recruited.
Now, with school choice, public schools do too

Advertisement
It could be true. He does seem to, or claim to, know about FSUs NIL situation enough to throw out numbers.

He’s also claimed some REALLY insane **** in the past on the WEZ and I’ll leave it at that.

So excuse my skepticism.

Advertisement
Waiting for the Scott high to wear off and the crying over JJ to commence. Im sorry but i told yall man to detach yourself from this weeks maybe months ago. I've seen these type of recruitments over and over and they rarely turn out good for us.
If that happens this means there is no plugs

Waiting for the Scott high to wear off and the crying over JJ to commence. Im sorry but i told yall man to detach yourself from this weeks maybe months ago. I've seen these type of recruitments over and over and they rarely turn out good for us.
Wow you called that way before any one else man. A real nostradamus

Advertisement

Yeah if we get cam ward im a million percent trynna bring his WR Josh Kelly with him . Watch these highlights they connect often and it’s special Kelly made some amazing catches and ward threw some dots

Yeah I'm all in on Kelley and Burks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back