2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So Jeremiah is waiting for us to get a QB, but FSU, who has no NIL at the moment, no QB, horse**** development and recruiting and is losing everything worth a **** on their team is now supposed to get him and it's "done".

Yeah, no. Not taking the bait.

Advertisement
FYI, he’s announcing to FSU on Monday or Tuesday. This one is done.
I sure hope you're wrong.

I know they just won the ACC and went undefeated, but I don't know if this is his best move. Oh well. As always, no player is a guaranteed stud (ex. Willie Williams) and one player will not get them where they want to be. I believe when the dust settles, our trenches will nulllify him for the most part, if he does go there.

Having said that, Mario ain't quitting until he signs, so we'll see if he can bring this one home.

Meh, I mean SouthPark (as well as non-CIS insiders) also mentioned something along those lines but that we’ve cracked the door open slightly. Smith to FSU smoke isn’t just coming out of nowhere. Just have to keep scratching and clawing and hope we can convince him, because losing a WR of that caliber to FSU would be unfortunate.
It would mean losing a 5* WR to them two years in a row.

Thank God we have a LOS advantage going forward.

Advertisement
FYI, he’s announcing to FSU on Monday or Tuesday. This one is done.
Based on what developement? They have developed anyone?? Nope..KB stepped in and got more production out of our receivers compared to theirs in 1 season and that was with subpar QB play…

Based on NiL… if what I heard is true and the source is always spot on our offer blows FSU out of the water…

So we’ll see what happens

Advertisement
The Bama wr that came in like 6 feet 160?! JS is like 6'3 200 legit RIGHT NOW.. Smith in the league playing at 170.. Not really close
1701970667150.gif

The Bama wr that came in like 6 feet 160?! JS is like 6'3 200 legit RIGHT NOW.. Smith in the league playing at 170.. Not really close
If he 6’3 200 he going to be TOwens type. That’s crazy I had no clue

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back