2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I'd agree with just one as I'd welcome Coleman or Wilson. Verse is likely better (more experienced) than Kelly/Harvey. Bell over any TE we have. So 5 out of 22.

I said much better. They have a massive advantage at QB. Coleman and Wilson are better than anyone we have, but it's a lot closer than Travis vs TVD's last 2 games. Bell is probably the next closest.

FSU has great players. They're a very good offense. But miss me with the shred us off the bone ***** ****. They didn't kill Clemson, they didn't kill Duke, they didn't kill Boston College, they didn't kill Pitt (albeit without Wilson and Coleman). But this game is gonna be over in 2 possessions? And these are our fans LOL.

Advertisement
I said much better. They have a massive advantage at QB. Coleman and Wilson are better than anyone we have, but it's a lot closer than Travis vs TVD's last 2 games. Bell is probably the next closest.

FSU has great players. They're a very good offense. But miss me with the shred us off the bone ***** ****. They didn't kill Clemson, they didn't kill Duke, they didn't kill Boston College, they didn't kill Pitt (albeit without Wilson and Coleman). But this game is gonna be over in 2 possessions? And these are our fans LOL.

If Miami scores 24, I actually like our chances. Heck, score 10 in the first half and we are in the game even if FSU scores 21. If our D shows up, we can beat FSU so long as the O/TVD doesn't gift them 4 turnovers.

Turnover margin will be critical this game. If we do what we’ve done the last 4 weeks and have a -3 margin, we have no shot. If we have a +1/2 margin, we have a shot.

Advertisement
We should get our asses kicked.

Still, this series has had some whacky results. I've been as sure as sure could be that we'd win to only see us lose. Strike it and reverse it, that's happened as well.

You just never know what you're going to get.

Regardless of Mario this and Shannon that with a what the **** is that TVD, if y’all ain’t foaming at the mouth thinking we can’t whip these pussies up front and kick them in the teeth check yourself.

It’s FSU week, a physical team up front (which all you ******** can’t deny we are not) and a strong defense- if we don’t Tyler the ball away like we’re Oprah this will be a dogfight.

**** Fsu, **** Norvell, **** Jordan Travis in his 10th collegiate year. If we win one game the rest of the season it’s this one. **** these mother****ers.

What makes you feel this way? The fact that nobody has done this to us in 9 games? Or the fact that fsu could've easily lost to Boston College and Clemson?

Shred the meat off bones....LMAO get the **** outta here. FSU is much better than us at ONE position. ONE. It happens to be a really ******* important one, no doubt. But GTFO here with that soft-shouldered ****.
lol theyre a lot better at more than one position and on the sidelines.

Advertisement
mexican GIF by beinglatino

Fuc3 FSU to the max

There doing this because they smell BLOOD, it will be like pounding a boxer doing ROPE A DOPE speed punching rapid fie as we duck hand’s covering our face.

FSU is plain a huge show to display there power in all phase of the game.

This game for us will be over in (2) series , the pressure on our D because of our 3 and out , penalties and turnovers will overwhelm our D .

Sad to say this but , I’ve seen us do the same thing during the years if rings.

You SHRED THE MEAT OFF YOUR OPPONENTS BONES for 4 hours relentlessly till game over .

If you think this isn’t about to happen then your in for a shocker.
Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
There doing this because they smell BLOOD, it will be like pounding a boxer doing ROPE A DOPE speed punching rapid fie as we duck hand’s covering our face.

FSU is plain a huge show to display there power in all phase of the game.

This game for us will be over in (2) series , the pressure on our D because of our 3 and out , penalties and turnovers will overwhelm our D .

Sad to say this but , I’ve seen us do the same thing during the years if rings.

You SHRED THE MEAT OFF YOUR OPPONENTS BONES for 4 hours relentlessly till game over .

If you think this isn’t about to happen then your in for a shocker.
IMG_8116.gif

I’m still waiting for an example of a 3 star wide receiver that OSU turned into a first or second rounder.

Chris Olave was a low 4/ high 3 star depending on the site.
Michael Thomas was a 3 star who needed an extra year of prep school.

Regardless of Mario this and Shannon that with a what the **** is that TVD, if y’all ain’t foaming at the mouth thinking we can’t whip these pussies up front and kick them in the teeth check yourself.

It’s FSU week, a physical team up front (which all you ******** can’t deny we are not) and a strong defense- if we don’t Tyler the ball away like we’re Oprah this will be a dogfight.

**** Fsu, **** Norvell, **** Jordan Travis in his 10th collegiate year. If we win one game the rest of the season it’s this one. **** these mother****ers.
Someone get me a helmet Im ready to go after reading this ****.

Advertisement
This dude’s only concern is that he’s not quite sure we can get the ball to him , and what he’s seen he’s RIGHT.

This is what he’s looking for all receivers are especially elite ones.

GOCANES

This dude’s only concern is that he’s not quite sure we can get the ball to him , and what he’s seen he’s RIGHT.

This is what he’s looking for all receivers are especially elite ones.

GOCANES
God forbid we find some who can scan the field with 7 seconds to throw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back