2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That's awesome my friend. That's one beast race, **** they all are at the elite level.
I just looked up the 50 yo masters world record: 50 seconds. I may have to train for that just to see if I can get close.

Advertisement
Boat Sailing GIF

This team is a stupid decision from being 7-1. Smith said at the beginning of the season he wanted to see improvement on the field. We are 6-2. Even with our QB injured and playing poorly we have found a way. Off 5-7 that’s the body of work. It IS an improvement it should show kids the future is bright. We were never winning 13 games this season. And if we were 7-1 teams would still try and steal our recruits as we are doing now. My lord calm down lol

Advertisement
This team is a stupid decision from being 7-1. Smith said at the beginning of the season he wanted to see improvement on the field. We are 6-2. Even with our QB injured and playing poorly we have found a way. Off 5-7 that’s the body of work. It IS an improvement it should show kids the future is bright. We were never winning 13 games this season. And if we were 7-1 teams would still try and steal our recruits as we are doing now. My lord calm down lol
You ever heard of being politically correct. He is giving a political answer that's all. He is a ****eye I mean buckeye.

Stop using “coming off 5-7” as a way to show “progress.” The team was 5-7 bc Mario did a **** job of coaching and hiring coaches. It’s an indictment on Mario. Not the team. Manny went 7-5 with that same roster, if not a worse one.

Just be thankful he’s changed the culture and the kids responded by winning games they historically wouldn’t have, and despite his coaching decisions. Let’s hope the recruits have seen that too.

Stop using “coming off 5-7” as a way to show “progress.” The team was 5-7 bc Mario did a **** job of coaching and hiring coaches. It’s an indictment on Mario. Not the team. Manny went 7-5 with that same roster, if not a worse one.

Just be thankful he’s changed the culture and the kids responded by winning games they historically wouldn’t have, and despite his coaching decisions. Let’s hope the recruits have seen that too.

7-5 playing a different style of football and without the injury issues. You can't compare the two and the quality of their coaching.

Advertisement
7-5 playing a different style of football and without the injury issues. You can't compare the two and the quality of their coaching.
Style of football is determined by the HC. Mario chose to run a slow developing offense with a bad O line. There isn’t one game that would’ve been different from a W-L perspective if the injury luck wasn’t bad.

Last edited:

So you just changed the wording of my post. Doesn’t matter what you think about his coaching he’s 6-2. And changing the culture is the hardest part of this process. He’s done it. If we were 7-1 we’d have the same BS comments by recruits because Miami isn’t for everyone. 6-2 is progress.

Advertisement
Style of football is determined by the HC. Mario chose to run a slow developing offense with a bad O line. There isn’t one game that would’ve been different from a W-L perspective if the injury luck wasn’t bad.

Of course. We hired him based on the success of his system and he needed to start implementing it right away; how else can he determine who's capable of playing for him?

We owe the current improvement in "culture and...winning games they historically wouldn’t have" to player development that started a year ago with Mario's system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back