2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean creativity. the fins have one of the most creative teams in the league along w SF.
Both those teams are absolutely loaded with players that are either elite or have at least an elite trait though. And the funny thing that people on here wouldn't want to admit is both those teams (49ers and Dolphins) are 100% centered around their run game lol. So it's pretty funny people will say we need to be more like them, while also not wanting us to be a run heavy team. The most creative offenses in the NFL all are centered around their run game - 49ers, Dolphins, Lions.

Advertisement
You're going to go with Todd Babyface Mcshay?
Yea even though he’s fried, reason being cause that’s what I posted before this and I watched the game. That’s what I believed while watching it. I was specifically watching Tyler…..and what my boy was saying was right. Well in my opinion that’s what we saw, he doesn’t see it. Cause he has the tools so when u have the tools and your late and you do not go through reads then that’s on you. I don’t think we have a dictator at HC forcing it to one player…..he makes good plays here and there but you are what you are.

On his bad plays go look at what he’s doing you can use slow mo on YT. He’s luring defenders to spots. His bad plays are at the worse times.
McDaniel be pullin up to hard rock at like 4am digging in the crates, I shoulda known with the amount of false steps I see defenses take that he was making whats old, new again.. I love any offense that causes false steps and uses speed.. That deception have players in a blender.. Tyreek is the lynchpin tho..

my boy a huge jets fan wanted him as the jets HC years ago. He was screaming for this dude lol. Glad Miami got him lol

Both those teams are absolutely loaded with players that are either elite or have at least an elite trait though. And the funny thing that people on here wouldn't want to admit is both those teams (49ers and Dolphins) are 100% centered around their run game lol. So it's pretty funny people will say we need to be more like them, while also not wanting us to be a run heavy team. The most creative offenses in the NFL all are centered around their run game - 49ers, Dolphins, Lions.
I dont think it's that no one wants to be run heavy its the lack of creativity in our run game imo that people are frustrated.

I dont think it's that no one wants to be run heavy its the lack of creativity in our run game imo that people are frustrated.
Uh no, You're gunna tell me that when Mario was hired, people were like "it's not that we are gunna run a lot, its that it's not going to be creative enough". Lets be real here. Right now people are getting annoyed with the constant inside zones. And I'm with them on that. But people have been complaining specifically about the fact Mario wants to be run first... Maybe we should be running more pistol lol.

Uh no, You're gunna tell me that when Mario was hired, people were like "it's not that we are gunna run a lot, its that it's not going to be creative enough". Lets be real here. Right now people are getting annoyed with the constant inside zones. And I'm with them on that. But people have been complaining specifically about the fact Mario wants to be run first... Maybe we should be running more pistol lol.
my sole complaint is we can't run on teams so it isnt really the most efficient way of doing things right now and we dont use tempo when we should.

Advertisement
Bruh this website man I think it’s going to make me reply to you twice my reply just disappeared lol. I agree our run game creativity isn’t that great but it’s air raid so that’s expected.

Advertisement
I call it “Bro Raid”
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

Come on @skeeter its original and funny and fits perfectly.

AU, that Bro Raid moniker is gonna stick. Spectacular.

Nah the references bro ball stuff is played out imo…Both with people wanting an entirely run n shoot type offense (which never ever ever wins anything)…And as if Cristobal is married to ground and pound. Both angles are overrated. Not saying you how strongly you feel.

Seriously wonder how much college people on here watch and follow though.

Advertisement
Nah the bro ball stuff is played out imo…Both with people wanting an entirely run n shoot type offense…And as if Cristobal is married to it. Both angles are overrated. Not saying you, I have no idea what you feel.
Lol you downvoted me too. 😂 You love that thing. 😂

They haven’t used TEs except to block and as decoys that are ignored. They’re wasted in this offense and if I were one of the ones with receiving skills I’d be in the portal at the end of this season. Restrepo’s the focus of the offense so that’s not exciting. He’s a great Cane and a good all around football player but he’s not really a game breaker.

They like to run and be tUf & FiZicAl when they’re not fumbling. They should be using tempo and spreading guys out more and creating space. Mario’s got his hands on it. He opted to run not kneel. That was Bro-style but overall It’s definitely not Gattis - it’s way better but they’re also not making the most of the talent they have.

Lol you downvoted me too. 😂 You love that thing. 😂

They haven’t used TEs except to block and as decoys that are ignored. They’re wasted in this offense and if I were one of the ones with receiving skills I’d be in the portal at the end of this season. Restrepo’s the focus of the offense so that’s not exciting. He’s a great Cane and a good all around football player but he’s not really a game breaker.

They like to run and be tUf & FiZicAl when they’re not fumbling. They should be using tempo and spreading guys out more and creating space. Mario’s got his hands on it. He opted to run not kneel. That was Bro-style but overall It’s definitely not Gattis - it’s way better but they’re also not making the most of the talent they have.

Imagine thinking being tough and physical isn't important to winning football. Some of you can't be saved.

Restrepo is pretty **** good, so I'm not sure what you want there. No he's not Santana Moss but I think he'll play in the NFL. I think it's more on Van Dyke than him though for going to Restrepo too much….Seems to lock on and have tunnel vision. Before the season if you ask me who was going to lead the team in receptions it would have been Restrepo. Anyway I'm not sure how throwing too much to a slot wide receiver equates to a bro ball philosophy.

Already addressed the tight end last week in this week in those threads…You can't have everything in every offense, but I think it's too early to close the book on the tight ends. Especially with Arroyo just starting to play again now. I too would like to see more of them, and more dump offs in the flat instead of forcing the ball downfield into coverage.

Who cares about a downvote? Isn't it that's what it's there for? Let's not get sensitive…Now overuse of emojis by grown men…Well that seems weird to me.

Last edited:
Imagine thinking being tough and physical isn't important to winning football. Some of you can't be saved.

Restrepo is pretty **** good, so I'm not sure what you want there. No he's not Santana Moss but I think he'll play in the NFL. I think it's more on Van Dyke than him though for going to Restrepo too much. Before the season if you ask me who was going to lead the team in receptions it would have been Restrepo. Anyway I'm not sure throwing too much to a slot wide receiver equates to bro ball.

Already addressed the tight end…You can't have everything in every offense, but I think it's too early to close the book on the tight ends. Especially with Arroyo just starting to play again now. I too would like to see more of them, and more dump offs in the flat instead of forcing the ball downfield into coverage.

Who cares about a downvote? Isn't it that's what it's there for? Let's not get sensitive.
ok. Well some of us (some of the best on here who i talk to) believe we can’t be saved by a guy who knew that kneeling against GT kills the clock and assures the win and handed it off and lost via fumble but tUf & fiZicL. Dumbest thing I ever saw a coach do in a game ever. Ever ever ever. He’s an awful game coach. And yeah he knew the options available and that kneeling would finish GT. It was kind of like this…

giphy.gif

First Gattis, then that debacle. JJ Smith and Carr and a trader and Chance there for that bro style offensive game plan. What an opportunity he had with all the money and backing. It’s been squandered thus for. The good will is slipping away and we’re stuck with this guy for years to come. Easily 5-6 more years if not the full term if we’re talking about the current money people supporting athletics and the school.

Keep fighting the good fight though. Maybe something clicks in 2-3 years.

Advertisement

Who cares about a downvote? Isn't it that's what it's there for? Let's not get sensitive…Now overuse of emojis by grown men…Well that seems weird to me.
Oh you edited it. You think I’m weird for overusing emoji’s - ok - well I think no differently of you with your downvote fetish. And you were wrong about our secondary. Carolina torched them but keep drinking the Kool-Aid. We’re in a lot of trouble unfortunately. Some of you guys don’t want to accept it. I’ve seen enough

ok. Well some of us (some of the best on here who i talk to) believe we can’t be saved by a guy who knew that kneeling against GT kills the clock and assures the win and handed it off and lost via fumble but tUf & fiZicL. Dumbest thing I ever saw a coach do in a game ever. Ever ever ever.

yup I concur…F**king unbelievably stupid. Not sure how anyone could say otherwise.

I don't do corny memes and gifs and **** so I skipped that part…Whatever though. That was a poor offensive game plan, but bro ball offensive game plan for the whole night? Nah that wasn't the case…Before the last 11 runs by Chaney protecting the lead in the final minutes (the goof got that part of protecting a lead correct before the idiotic decision to not take a knee)…In a night where it was wet all night with periods of downpour and our QB playing like absolute ****... The run/pass ratio was 50/50…You do realize Tennessee, Bama, Tulane, Ole Miss, TCU, UNC, Ohio St... all ran the ball significantly more than they passed it last year right? And this is before we even will get into good offenses like Utah and Georgia who you would probably consider "Bro ball"

I get it…Everyone's angry and can't wait to go post the angriest gif while also being cute and funny…We're all angry right now.

But every now and then it's ok to mix in a fact as well.

I didn't know "downvotes" mattered this much to people? Who cares?

yup I concur…F**king unbelievably stupid. Not sure how anyone could say otherwise.

I don't do corny memes and gifs and **** so I skipped that part…Whatever though. That was a poor offensive game plan, but bro ball offensive game plan for the whole night? Nah that wasn't the case…Before the last 11 runs by Chaney protecting the lead in the final minutes (the goof got that part of protecting a lead correct before the idiotic decision to not take a knee)…In a night where it was wet all night with periods of downpour and our QB playing like absolute ****... The run/pass ratio was 50/50…You do realize Tennessee, Bama, Tulane, Ole Miss, TCU, UNC, Ohio St... all ran the ball significantly more than they passed it last year right?
They had a solid game plan for aTm. They reverted to a better version of what we were last year for GT. It was awful. We were better than UNC in the first half and then they just obliterated us. And I’m fine losing to UNC. GT - that way - no - he’s not recovering from that. I think that event will show to cause more damage then people realize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back