2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel Devine was fully grown at the age of 9, and built like a brick ****house by the time he got to college. Johnson doesn't nearly have that development right now, but will eventually carry more pounds than Devine.

Devine also ended up getting a lof of tread on the tries, picked up several injuries, and wore down. He looks about 50 today (although in good shape).
Devine was shorter but only about 170lbs out of high school but he looked a lot smaller on the field.

Advertisement
watching us play and then watching the fins on sundays its like two diff sports. its insane. the fins are so much fun to watch.
It’s because they have the players but are limited by the qbs arm strength that can cost them. That limit means you cannot use the whole field. It looks like they can but against an elite D he’s going to have to show it. If not it will shrink the field, but they have so much speed and explosiveness that things are wide open. Trust me if you replace our wrs with theirs that **** wouldn’t work. You scheme with what you have and you can’t make players do things they are not good at. And if you are only good at a few things defenses will pick it up, then u have to do things you are not good at.

If I’m a D take TVDs first read away and shift to where his eyes go until he adapts. That’s on him he has to do it. Dawson ain’t in the film room saying yea trust your first read. He is saying this guys open you missed him this guys open you missed him. That’s what he’s saying

It’s because they have the players but are limited by the qbs arm strength that can cost them. That limit means you cannot use the whole field. It looks like they can but against an elite D he’s going to have to show it. If not it will shrink the field, but they have so much speed and explosiveness that things are wide open. Trust me if you replace our wrs with theirs that **** wouldn’t work. You scheme with what you have and you can’t make players do things they are not good at. And if you are only good at a few things defenses will pick it up, then u have to do things you are not good at.

If I’m a D take TVDs first read away and shift to where his eyes go until he adapts. That’s on him he has to do it. Dawson ain’t in the film room saying yea trust your first read. He is saying this guys open you missed him this guys open you missed him. That’s what he’s saying
was more talking about the creativity of the offense but yeah

Bc it’s a running joke on here that I started & some ppl get a kick out of it bc we like to laugh & have fun. If ur not *** den it shouldn’t bother u right🤷🏾‍♂️🧐👀 right🧐 am I right🤔? So if u scroll across sum of my post that u don’t like, jus skip it & move on or put me on ignore BUDDY! Have an outstanding day. Go Canes
It dont bother me one bit. I just wondered why it's always on your mind?

Advertisement
Most creative offense in the league and I love how smart HCs are stealing their designs. It’s been incorporated in some offenses already
Like u said tho, u got to have the players to run it.. it look way different when Tyreek coming off that motion like a 200 meter curve and can cut on dime.. people think plays but it's coaching, precision, philosophy, recruiting/drafting to that and putting in position to succeed..

McDaniels/Grier believe in SPEEEEEEEEEED and built the roster to reflect that, then they put that speed the right spots to thrive.. most don't believe in it besides corch talk in media

We've whiffed on every big time DT. Throw everything we had for stone breland scott etc at J smith and don't miss. Add one of mcray or ellis land 2 whales and call it a day. If only it were that simple

Why not play Chris Johnson more instead of Parrish especially in passing downs with good route combinations give him a screen and some stretch plays
I’m guessing his blitz pickup isn’t where it needs to be and you’d be tipping off the defense it may be a screen or the rb will be running a route.

Advertisement
Like u said tho, u got to have the players to run it.. it look way different when Tyreek coming off that motion like a 200 meter curve and can cut on dime.. people think plays but it's coaching, precision, philosophy, recruiting/drafting to that and putting in position to succeed..

McDaniels/Grier believe in SPEEEEEEEEEED and built the roster to reflect that, then they put that speed the right spots to thrive.. most don't believe in it besides corch talk in media
Facts

And people mistake 40 times with speed, I used to be like that. I know that first two explosiveness and being in and out your break with explosiveness is more important. And they have multiple guys like that it’s insane. We can’t run that with our players.

That’s why I like Guidry and Dawson I feel like if they have more they would add more wrinkles. He said I can’t rush four basically saying we do not have the guys. Meaning he uses what he has and Dawson also with the remarks about TVD is all I have to hear. It’s real sh but when people in power talk real sh people never like it. It’s just facts right now that they speaking

I’m guessing his blitz pickup isn’t where it needs to be and you’d be tipping off the defense it may be a screen or the rb will be running a route.
Add more routes to his game fsu sorry *** does it with tuafili

Exactly what I said he doesn’t see it and make quick decisions. Has to do with either you just can’t see it or you are scared so your hoping the OCs first read is there. Problem is no OC first read is always going to be there.

I told y’all he doesn’t see it
You're going to go with Todd Babyface Mcshay?

Advertisement

I remember people being upset we took Waddle instead of Smith. Both are good but it was the right move for this team.

The nfl is a freak show. Night and day to college.
Even the cfb playoffs are way slower than any nfl game.

If you can’t make all your reads or the right decisions in colleg, good fckng luck in the nfl.
You have zero time and db that looks far away from the receiver is gonna pick that ball off if your not right in time.

As nfl qb’s have said. You start seeing ghosts.

Advertisement
Facts

And people mistake 40 times with speed, I used to be like that. I know that first two explosiveness and being in and out your break with explosiveness is more important. And they have multiple guys like that it’s insane. We can’t run that with our players.

That’s why I like Guidry and Dawson I feel like if they have more they would add more wrinkles. He said I can’t rush four basically saying we do not have the guys. Meaning he uses what he has and Dawson also with the remarks about TVD is all I have to hear. It’s real sh but when people in power talk real sh people never like it. It’s just facts right now that they speaking
McDaniel be pullin up to hard rock at like 4am digging in the crates, I shoulda known with the amount of false steps I see defenses take that he was making whats old, new again.. I love any offense that causes false steps and uses speed.. That deception have players in a blender.. Tyreek is the lynchpin tho..

watching us play and then watching the fins on sundays its like two diff sports. its insane. the fins are so much fun to watch.
The Dolphins are also the fastest team like ever assembled, so lets not get too carried away about them being a realistic target to shoot for. Yes we need to get faster. The staff already has been knowing that though.

As a Raider fan though it is just funny as **** seeing all the success the Dolphins are having right now, knowing thats exactly what Al Davis envisioned, except we went with jamarcus ******* russell to lead it all... But we were elite in Madden still lol

The Dolphins are also the fastest team like ever assembled, so lets not get too carried away about them being a realistic target to shoot for. Yes we need to get faster. The staff already has been knowing that though.

As a Raider fan though it is just funny as **** seeing all the success the Dolphins are having right now, knowing thats exactly what Al Davis envisioned, except we went with jamarcus ******* russell to lead it all... But we were elite in Madden still lol
I mean creativity. the fins have one of the most creative teams in the league along w SF. obviously not realistic bc there is like one McDaniel Kyle shanahan mcvay. there are a million Dawsons lol. id hope they sit down w boy wonder in the offseason and learn the wya spo did w chip Kelly. we do have ray ray Robbie B Smith CJ but we just dont have any creative ways to use them or get them on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back