2024 Jeremiah Smith 2.0 ,,, Signs with Taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My man @lindend on one this morning. Posted a Scott update in Papa thread haha. It’s been a long offseason, I get it

**** of a week to quit sniffing glue for our guy.

My bad, no excuses. I did a search for JoJo Trader 2.0 limited to subject titles and this thread was the first one that came up. I didn't look carefully enough.

I've already gone on rants about the accuracy of CIS searches, no reason to go on another.

Anyways, reposted in the correct thread.

Advertisement
Inniss last year was willing to AND entertained Miami as a destination until the offense **** the bed hard.

Mr. Smith here, I believe, is not as interested and Miami should move on.
Yeah little to no chance we can land this guy. Which sucks because he’s a generational local WR talent. We need to focus our efforts on Trader and STACK elite DL talent.

Advertisement

So he’s going to official here for 1 day and immediately dip to Pedo State for another official?

Suspicious Suspect GIF by DefyTV

Inniss last year was willing to AND entertained Miami as a destination until the offense **** the bed hard.

Mr. Smith here, I believe, is not as interested and Miami should move on.
Nah recruit until the end. You never know what could happen…. Hartline flirted with taking Cincy job last offseason. Who’s to say he doesn’t get a HC gig in DEC should the offense succeed? This would most likely open the door for someone else. You want to be that someone.

Advertisement
Nah recruit until the end. You never know what could happen…. Hartline flirted with taking Cincy job last offseason. Who’s to say he doesn’t get a HC gig in DEC should the offense succeed? This would most likely open the door for someone else. You want to be that someone.
In this case I honestly don't even feel like we are his second option. Who knows what happens with a good season and getting a top QB though like Air Noland though.

Give me Drelon Miller , Staley and Jo Jo plus Chance, then see what Hawkins does. @Ghandi are u hearing from his people or the Miami staff?

I think the reality is that we'll end up with Jojo, Chance and another in-state kid (McCoy, maybe). I don't think we'll land any of the top OOS kids. The only scenario I can see a top OOS kid is if our offense knocks it out of the park in Sept/Oct.

Advertisement
I think the reality is that we'll end up with Jojo, Chance and another in-state kid (McCoy, maybe). I don't think we'll land any of the top OOS kids. The only scenario I can see a top OOS kid is if our offense knocks it out of the park in Sept/Oct.
Miller is possible and he decides this month. I would be fine flipping McCoy if Hawkins goes elsewhere. Actually i would take him regardless. He a baller.

Hawkins isn’t coming here.

For Smith, I’m not close like some others, but my opinion is a common topic of discussion regarding the sincerity of his interest in Miami.
U sound certain on Hawkins. I forgot about McCoy. I would take him with Miller and Jo Jo plus Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back