Jeremiah Payton

Born and raised there. Lived there for 30 years. Nice city that has continued to get better and better. Current mayor has done incredible job building the city. Great for engineers and craft beer drinkers. Nice play to raise a family etc… but not much for younger kids to do besides the same 6-10 bars/clubs
My son loved science, so i took him to the NASA rocket facility there, and even did space camp for 5 days. I enjoyed the restaurants and the people. I agree that its a great place to raise a family

good luck to both of them. I don’t think they had the necessary work ethic while in Coral Gables, but I love America because it is the only land of second and third chances and renewable dreams. You can always grow from most of your mistakes and not be forever punished by them. You can get a free degree and support a family. That is the American dream

Advertisement
My son loved science, so i took him to the NASA rocket facility there, and even did space camp for 5 days. I enjoyed the restaurants and the people. I agree that its a great place to raise a family

good luck to both of them. I don’t think they had the necessary work ethic while in Coral Gables, but I love America because it is the only land of second and third chances and renewable dreams. You can always grow from most of your mistakes and not be forever punished by them. You can get a free degree and support a family. That is the American dream

They have revamped the downtown with restaurants and bars. Just built a new minor league stadium for double Aa Angels team, just finished a new amphitheater in one of the biggest green space multi use sites in America for that type of project. It’s booming down there

Advertisement
Back