Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
There was some game he was in that the DB was all over him and he just kept giving it back as hard as he got it. I was hoping it would all work out for him here, but hopefully he gets an education and a chance to show off his skills.

Advertisement
Have you ever been to Huntsville?

Born and raised there. Lived there for 30 years. Nice city that has continued to get better and better. Current mayor has done incredible job building the city. Great for engineers and craft beer drinkers. Nice play to raise a family etc… but not much for younger kids to do besides the same 6-10 bars/clubs

Advertisement
Born and raised there. Lived there for 30 years. Nice city that has continued to get better and better. Current mayor has done incredible job building the city. Great for engineers and craft beer drinkers. Nice play to raise a family etc… but not much for younger kids to do besides the same 6-10 bars/clubs

They will have a good time on The Hill. Hopefully, they both dive head first in the classroom and then on the field. What I've seen a good amount of times is kids come from a bigtime school to a smaller school and automatically assume that things will be easier because they are at a smaller school. As a result, they don't put in the work that they should and they don't have nearly the success as they should.

On another note, real estate in the Huntsville area is out of control.

Knew it didn't want to say it back then. U wonder why they don't have legit offers and then we visit it later and they leave. We will start finally going after guys that the big dogs want, and we won't be scared and we will win those battles
Wish Payton the best. Having said that, our evals have been ****. Noticed that not one of our transfers (outside of Gaynor and Wiggins) has landed at a P5 school.

They will have a good time on The Hill. Hopefully, they both dive head first in the classroom and then on the field. What I've seen a good amount of times is kids come from a bigtime school to a smaller school and automatically assume that things will be easier because they are at a smaller school. As a result, they don't put in the work that they should and they don't have nearly the success as they should.

On another note, real estate in the Huntsville area is out of control.

Yeah A&M is fun and they should enjoy it.

I wish I kept my house 5 years ago and kept renting it so I could sell now. I was looking and young so didn’t think long term and didn’t want to deal with renting from afar. Huntsville was booming even before this housing market spike. Great overall income jobs available, military and engineering huge for the area. Really good schools. Close to Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville and Birmingham. Tons of new manufacturing jobs etc.. they are setup for success down there

Advertisement
Yeah A&M is fun and they should enjoy it.

I wish I kept my house 5 years ago and kept renting it so I could sell now. I was looking and young so didn’t think long term and didn’t want to deal with renting from afar. Huntsville was booming even before this housing market spike. Great overall income jobs available, military and engineering huge for the area. Really good schools. Close to Atlanta, Chattanooga, Nashville and Birmingham. Tons of new manufacturing jobs etc.. they are setup for success down there

Definitely. I have quite a few friends in the area. Gotta give Battle credit. With that said, in true Alabama fashion they look at the guy running one of the best cities in the state and say, "no way we want him. Let's re-elect great-grandma." smh

Definitely. I have quite a few friends in the area. Gotta give Battle credit. With that said, in true Alabama fashion they look at the guy running one of the best cities in the state and say, "no way we want him. Let's re-elect great-grandma." smh

Yeah I think he could be a good governor but he doesn’t fit the typical good ol boy they like. Huntsville is a top 5 city in a lot of categories and the top “city” in the whole state but his leadership isn’t good enough for governor haha

Advertisement
Yeah, I think the place is super nice, just too cold. My cousins are a rocket engineer and chemical engineer.

Yeah I think he could be a good governor but he doesn’t fit the typical good ol boy they like. Huntsville is a top 5 city in a lot of categories and the top “city” in the whole state but his leadership isn’t good enough for governor haha
Ridiculous, right?

Advertisement
Back