Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
I already posted plenty of posts, including my very own that advocated for Tutu Atwell being a good college player - very early into his college career. I was right. You're just moving the goalpost to find posts that directly advocate recruiting a player to Miami because you've got a **** take on Ezzard and Hightower, justifying their takes over a South Florida player, because, thats the point...when we have obvious ballers in South Florida, we should take them. That should go without saying, but cucks like yourself need it spelled out for you, I guess. There are literally, dozens, if not three figures of posts dating back 2014 saying Atwell is a stud on this forum. Thats not a hot take. Its a freezing cold take because of how obvious it was.

Most people on this forum are not actually bozos, unlike present company. If there is a South Florida baller, it goes without saying, Miami should take him. If you need it spelled out for you 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 years after the fact, thats on you, because you're a ******* dummy.

"Very early into his college career"? Good for you.

I'm not "justifying" any take or non-take. I'm just being reasonable and logical AT THE TIME (not retrospectively three years later), two attributes that are not in your make-up.

I can admit that Atwell is good. But, as I pointed out, nobody disagrees with that. Similarly, nobody spoke up for Miami taking Atwell over ANY other WR recruits that we signed that year.

As I predicted, you have found ZERO posts which say something different from what I said. ZERO posts that say we should have signed Atwell over other recruits that year AT THAT TIME.

You are arguing a big fat nothing. You choose to argue with me even though you no evidence on which to disagree with me.

But keep typing things that attempt to change the subject. I have exposed you as the fraud (and reading-comprehension-idiot) that you are.

But you should definitely keep rocking your Boxing Robes...

1602091776935.png

Nah, b, you're just not savvy enough to pull off my material, TheOriginalCuck.

So let me see if I understand.

Your "material" is to use a term that was popularized by racist white nationals on their racist websites?

Interesting.

****, I re-used it to mock you and trigger you. And it worked.

So let me see if I understand.

Your "material" is to use a term that was popularized by racist white nationals on their racist websites?

Interesting.

****, I re-used it to mock you and trigger you. And it worked.

No man, I am not calling you a slanderous word used for white moderates and liberals.

I'm calling you someone that likes to watch your significant other get fvcked by other men.

Sadly, you've been triggered on this topic for WEEKS. You were FUMING over being clowned on and been stewing on it for weeks.

source.gif

"Very early into his college career"? Good for you.

I'm not "justifying" any take or non-take. I'm just being reasonable and logical AT THE TIME (not retrospectively three years later), two attributes that are not in your make-up.

I can admit that Atwell is good. But, as I pointed out, nobody disagrees with that. Similarly, nobody spoke up for Miami taking Atwell over ANY other WR recruits that we signed that year.

As I predicted, you have found ZERO posts which say something different from what I said. ZERO posts that say we should have signed Atwell over other recruits that year AT THAT TIME.

You are arguing a big fat nothing. You choose to argue with me even though you no evidence on which to disagree with me.

But keep typing things that attempt to change the subject. I have exposed you as the fraud (and reading-comprehension-idiot) that you are.

But you should definitely keep rocking your Boxing Robes...

View attachment 133061
You legitimately came on here saying that it was cool at the time to take out of state players that ranked higher - and tried to justify it - over lower ranked local South Florida ballers.

You should go read the recruiting forum over the past like...decade...as that opinion is a minority...most people on this forum would advocate for the local baller. There is literally almost a decade worth of posts on this very forum that say that.

Use the search bar.

Advertisement
You legitimately came on here saying that it was cool at the time to take out of state players that ranked higher - and tried to justify it - over lower ranked local South Florida ballers.

You should go read the recruiting forum over the past like...decade...as that opinion is a minority...most people on this forum would advocate for the local baller. There is literally almost a decade worth of posts on this very forum that say that.

Use the search bar.

You're a liar.

I didn't say it was "OK". And I pointed out that Brian Hightower was a UM legacy, which kind of negates your childish geographic argument. And Ezzard was from Georgia. Don't act like we were chasing kids from Hawaii.

What I DID point out is that Miami fans and porsters would have freaked the fvck out if Miami took a 3-star position-changing FAU-decommit over higher ranked WR recruits. That is true. We have seen it countless times, when Miami fans ATTACK a kid over "offer list" or "higher rated players on the board".

And you try to cover-up the position-change and FAU-decommit with the vague term "baller". Yeah, he's a "baller". Miami should just go out and find "ballers". Because "baller" is so freaking obvious. If only Rivals and 247 would look for "ballers".

I am in favor of recruiting SoFla more heavily. But just as a kid shouldn't receive an automatic offer due to his star-ranking, or legacy status, or high school, he also shouldn't be given a free pass simply because he is from SoFla. We don't have the ICs to sign every SoFla 3-star and higher every year.

You are a nutcase. You invented stuff I didn't say. You ignore what I actually said. You scream and yell like a mental patient and act like you are some sort of talent scout because you can identify quality football players "very early into their college careers". It's amazing that Beta Blake and Manny haven't hired you yet.

I'm tired of hacky frauds like you coming onto the board three years after Signing Day to proclaim your fraudulent genius because ONLY YOU knew that some random player was going to be great in college. You can't find a single post to support your claims on this specific player, you just try to allude to "ten years worth" of general posts about recruiting SoFla kids more.

Everyone sees your fraudulence. My work here is done.

Last edited:
You're a liar.

I didn't say it was "OK". And I pointed out that Brian Hightower was a UM legacy, which kind of negates that childish geographic argument. And Ezzard was from Georgia. Don't act like we were chasing kids from Hawaii.

What I DID point out is that Miami fans and porsters would have freaked the fvck out if Miami took a 3-star position-changing FAU-decommit over higher ranked WR recruits. That is true. We have seen it countless times, when Miami fans ATTACK a kid over "offer list" or "higher rated players on the board".

And you try to cover-up the position-change and FAU-decommit with the vague term "baller". Yeah, he's a "baller". Miami should just go out and find "ballers". Because "baller" is so freaking obvious. If only Rivals and 247 would look for "ballers".

You are a nutcase. You invented stuff I didn't say. You ignore what I actually said. You scream and yell like a mental patient and act like you are some sort of talent scout because you can identify quality football players "very early into their college careers". It's amazing that Beta Blake and Manny haven't hired you yet.

I'm tired of hacky frauds like you coming onto the board three years after Signing Day to proclaim your fraudulent genius because ONLY YOU knew that some random player was going to be great in college. You can't find a single post to support your claims on this specific player, you just try to allude to "ten years worth" of general posts about recruiting SoFla kids more.

Everyone sees your fraudulence. My work here is done.

Use the search feature or log off.

The only thing "everyone sees" is you in here throwing a tantrum like a toddler that poopied in his diapee when you were proven wrong attempting to justify these garbage Miami coaches taking out of state slop over good players that live down the road when even the posters on this site knew that good player down the road would indeed be good.

B-b-b-but RIVALS and 247...log the fvck off.

Its comical, but its par for the course for CIS' resident clown prince of cuckdom..

Use the search feature or log off.

The only thing "everyone sees" is you in here throwing a tantrum like a toddler that poopied in his diapee when you were proven wrong attempting to justify these garbage Miami coaches taking out of state slop over good players that live down the road when even the posters on this site knew that good player down the road would indeed be good.

Its comical, but its par for the course for CIS' resident clown prince of cuckdom..

You keep repeating what I "said", and yet you provide nothing. I don't need to search for my own posts. You made the accusation, you provide the proof.

You keep proving your fraudulence, though.

Advertisement
So now Lashlee and Likens have been corrupted and are brainwashed to play ****tier players when literally feeding their families depends on them winning and keeping their jobs? That's a bold strategy. Interesting stuff.
Looks like the 2 true freshmans RBs and a true freshmans WR, Redding, are getting plenty of burn.

Looks like the 2 true freshmans RBs and a true freshmans WR, Redding, are getting plenty of burn.

Yeah, I think that the myth of "Miami doesn't play freshmen" tends to arise more from an "our upperclassmen suck, surely the freshmen backups are better" idea than some actual team policy across multiple different coaching staffs.

Yeah, I think that the myth of "Miami doesn't play freshmen" tends to arise more from an "our upperclassmen suck, surely the freshmen backups are better" idea than some actual team policy across multiple different coaching staffs.

Since Richt's first year in 2016 (led by the trio of linebackers), Miami has played plenty of first year players. That myth was put to rest at least a few years ago

Nowadays, if you dont play guys early on, you risk them packing their bags and getting ready for the transfer portal by mid-October...

Since Richt's first year in 2016 (led by the trio of linebackers), Miami has played plenty of first year players. That myth was put to rest at least a few years ago

Nowadays, if you dont play guys early on, you risk them packing their bags and getting ready for the transfer portal by mid-October...

Truth.

But some CIS porsters are still gonna tell you what Randy/Al did (or didn't) do.

Advertisement
The topic was why did Payton redshirt last year so I was alluding to some of the things @dsddcane brought up about the cluster**** our WR room has been prior to this year.
I told y'all last year in relation to jeremiah that boy is gonna be the truth. He redshirted cause he was never have an opportunity then either. Stumble**** blame it all on Enos now. Says he insisted we force the small explosive guys cause that's what his system calls for... He actually told nephew that when he offered him at Penn State. Says u know that wasn't me,it was Enos made those calls. So that entails Payton's situation as well. All our young receivers from payton on can be nice. If it was me I'd give up on the harley & pope experiments & play all my young guys.

I told y'all last year in relation to jeremiah that boy is gonna be the truth. He redshirted cause he was never have an opportunity then either. Stumble**** blame it all on Enos now. Says he insisted we force the small explosive guys cause that's what his system calls for... He actually told nephew that when he offered him at Penn State. Says u know that wasn't me,it was Enos made those calls. So that entails Payton's situation as well. All our young receivers from payton on can be nice. If it was me I'd give up on the harley & pope experiments & play all my young guys.
And that may happen down the road, just can't see it happening against Clemson, would love to be wrong though. We need some WR's that can make contested catches, it seems like Redding is already the guy who fights for the ball the most though he has had limited reps.

Advertisement
Would he still be at Miami if likens was his coach ?

I have seen enough of JP at paradise camp and Spring football to conclude that he can be a player. Lashlee made it a point to say he has him “back “ for the Clemson game. I think JP can make plays against Clemson or anyone else. JP was open in the end zone and King missed him for a TD. The other instances were communication problems. JP has to read the defense and be on the same page as King. That will happen. Frankly, I like JP a lot more than Pope or Harley, and frankly, I liked him better than the favored JT4 from last season.

I don’t know if JP is a first or second round NFL talent (I think Dorsett was our last high draft pick at WR). This is JP’s first real season, which has been set back a little by his COVID-19 protocol.

Barring injury, I am confident JP’s situation will be totally different by the end of the season.

1st time I saw Payton play in HS it was obvious how talented he was.....

Payton will be a star , no doubt in my mind.

I posted before the season the vets better bring it the first 3-4 games because the young pups are coming. The youngsters are just different dudes , completely different mentalities.

Advertisement
Back