Jeremiah Payton

giphy.gif
Those pudgies look like Bethune's OL.....

Advertisement
Okay, go look at the actual stats. Go look at the teams who run 80 plus plays per game. Bama, Clemson and OU annually each hover at 70-75 per game...too run 80 plays plus per game means you are running a very high tempo offense..Texas tech, Baylor type teams..the only annual power who has been averaging 80 per is OSU..under Enos I see us in the 70 plus range. I can tell early on This a offense that is going to depend on efficiency, TOP, and getting 1st downs to compliment what we want to do on defense...chip is my point..wonder why he changed philosophy

You run 80 plus plays against competent teams they will score too. Your defense will give up points. A of this info is available by way of the world wide wide web. Happy hunting.
So, you have to have extra web access? I only get world wide web, not "world wide wide web"....How much does the wider web cost? Extra fees I presume...

Okay, go look at the actual stats. Go look at the teams who run 80 plus plays per game. Bama, Clemson and OU annually each hover at 70-75 per game...too run 80 plays plus per game means you are running a very high tempo offense..Texas tech, Baylor type teams..the only annual power who has been averaging 80 per is OSU..under Enos I see us in the 70 plus range. I can tell early on This a offense that is going to depend on efficiency, TOP, and getting 1st downs to compliment what we want to do on defense...chip is my point..wonder why he changed philosophy

You run 80 plus plays against competent teams they will score too. Your defense will give up points. A of this info is available by way of the world wide wide web. Happy hunting.
Ok. 75 plays. Happy? I was hoping you’d get the idea without having to go through such an exhaustive nitpick. We can’t be running 55 to 60 plays like we’ve done quite a bit here.

Advertisement
It would be smart for Enos & Stubbs to get that boy in the game more often vs ACC opponents, he's got good hands & can run well for his size.

Do not say sh*t to me about "complicated playbook", just put the fckin playmakers on the field & give Jarren as many weapons as possible. We have a talented WR group, get them integrated in the offense, it literally would only help us out even more.

And I'm not saying that as a criticism of Enos, I'm simply saying play more WR's because they all have a unique skill set they bring to the table & the different variations of WR groups on the field increases offensive productivity.

They don't need to Redshirt Payton, he can contribute this year.

Tate has no reason to be on the forked at this point. Hasn’t caught a pass and him at QB has turned into a terrible play every single time. Someone needs to ask a Enos why the **** he keeps taking Jarren out as soon as we hit the 10yd line just for us to bomb some dumb wildcat play with Tate.

Ok. 75 plays. Happy? I was hoping you’d get the idea without having to go through such an exhaustive nitpick. We can’t be running 55 to 60 plays like we’ve done quite a bit here.
Well, even around MR we were around 65-70 plays per 🤣🤣..it’s not about nitpicking man. You were just factually..wrong..I’m happy now

So, you have to have extra web access? I only get world wide web, not "world wide wide web"....How much does the wider web cost? Extra fees I presume...
Yup, no **** pop ups. No men fertility ads. Only a extra 10$ a month

Boise ran almost 70 plays against FSU in the first half.

Advertisement
You don’t get it and pretty much everything you said is wrong. Chip Kelly doesn’t do what he did at Oregon, and you don’t have to play at breakneck speed to run 80 plays.

Eighty plays is far from crazy in today’s football.

He looks like one of those WR’s that Clemson has been getting for years..long, great catch radius, and just glides around the field. Expecting big things from Payton In the coming years..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back