Jeremiah Payton

Advertisement
It would be smart for Enos & Stubbs to get that boy in the game more often vs ACC opponents, he's got good hands & can run well for his size.

Do not say sh*t to me about "complicated playbook", just put the fckin playmakers on the field & give Jarren as many weapons as possible. We have a talented WR group, get them integrated in the offense, it literally would only help us out even more.

And I'm not saying that as a criticism of Enos, I'm simply saying play more WR's because they all have a unique skill set they bring to the table & the different variations of WR groups on the field increases offensive productivity.

They don't need to Redshirt Payton, he can contribute this year.

It would be smart for Enos & Stubbs to get that boy in the game more often vs ACC opponents, he's got good hands & can run well for his size.

Do not say sh*t to me about "complicated playbook", just put the fckin playmakers on the field & give Jarren as many weapons as possible. We have a talented WR group, get them integrated in the offense, it literally would only help us out even more.

And I'm not saying that as a criticism of Enos, I'm simply saying play more WR's because they all have a unique skill set they bring to the table & the different variations of WR groups on the field increases offensive productivity.

I haven’t seen anyone here saying RS him..I personally don’t think he’s better than Hightower, Osborn’, or Dee at this stage(guys who play his specific position)..rn Osborn is the most dependable WR on the team. Payton is on ST tho so I don’t think he’ll be RS

You wanna recruit 5* & 4* skill guys? Get them the d@mn ball!

Advertisement
I haven’t seen anyone here saying RS him..I personally don’t think he’s better than Hightower, Osborn’, or Dee at this stage(guys who play his specific position)..rn Osborn is the most dependable WR on the team. Payton is on ST tho so I don’t think he’ll be RS
I wasn't talking about people here suggesting he be shirted, I was making a point in general where the staff seems to only wanna play certain players in tougher games, but will say we have a short bench in those very same games.

It doesn't have to be an either or about who's better, just play them all. We're not in position to be just letting talent sit on the bench, we need to throw as many players out there at the skill spots as we have until we start beating ACC opponents.

We don't have the luxury of being picky with talented players, throw'em out there & let'em play, the more weapons Jarren has to work with the better.

He snatched that joint and then made moves after. Def wouldn’t mind see more of him. Especially in the red zone
I thought he should have scored there, but it reminded me of a time in the Navy when I jumped off the high dive (something I've done a million times) and felt myself lose my wind. Nerves maybe? He looks a little like AR82, great talent.

I wasn't talking about people here suggesting he be shirted, I was making a point in general where the staff seems to only wanna play certain players in tougher games, but will say we have a short bench in those very same games.

It doesn't have to be an either or about who's better, just play them all. We're not in position to be just letting talent sit on the bench, we need to throw as many players out there at the skill spots as we have until we start beating ACC opponents.

We don't have the luxury of being picky with talented players, throw'em out there & let'em play, the more weapons Jarren has to work with the better.

Isn’t that what they’re doing? Playing them all? We had a heavy rotation last week.

Advertisement

He snagged that ball with no fear and I was pleasantly surprised by the speed after the catch. Looked quicker and faster than advertised.

It was Bethune Guys
giphy.gif

Yea man there’s only a certain amount of plays in a game man..no problem with playing him. But how many snaps are we really talking about at his particular WR position in 55-65 plays?

Advertisement
Been harping on too short of a bench all year. We desperately need to get some height and strength out there more often and look to exploit it

I agree we should play all the talent on both sides but I think that's what the coaches are trying to do over this past game and the next. Hopefully the younger guys can gain enough confidence and trust from the coaches so they can contribute against conference opponents

Hot take, but he’s our best, most natural wr. He’s ready to play and the game just looks easy for him. More, please.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back