Jeremiah Payton spring game HL

Advertisement
I was at the spring games. As good as the above highlights may seem, trust me, he was even more impressive in person.

It was my first time seeing him in person. First of all, I didn't know that he played on the defensive side of the ball as well.

He looks physically impressive. He towered over the DB's and flat out manhandled them like little rag dogs.

He is not going to really outrun anyone, but he is very strong and has excellent footwork. This guy has stud written all over him.

Oh and by the way, he threw up The U the entire night. All of the Gaytor fans were not thrilled, to say the least. When his game was over, he spotted my son and I walking to my car, decked out in Orange/Green and yelled out Uuuuval!

Advertisement
I see he can play safety but can he play WR? JK what a highlight off a spring game. S/O to the sniper Hartley on identifying him and closing him. This kid looks like a bonafide stud.

not a burner. Just a guy who i think you get the ball near him hes going to make plays.

Advertisement
No he isn’t a straight line burner but he is clearly a superb athlete and a pure ball player. Evident from him making plays on both sides and doing it effortlessly. He will play from day 1. Excellent body control as well.

Kinda reminds me of Dez Bryant in his prime.

And not every WR has to be a speed demon in order to perform at a high level, guys like Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Crabtree, Kenan Allen & of course Anquan Boldin have sustained long productive NFL careers without having blazing 4.4 speed.

I'll take a physical elite playmaker with great hands & refined route running all day.

And not every WR has to be a speed demon in order to perform at a high level, guys like Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Crabtree, Kenan Allen & of course Anquan Boldin have sustained long productive NFL careers without having blazing 4.4 speed.

I'll take a physical elite playmaker with great hands & refined route running all day.

Dez and Crabtree are good comparisons for him.

Nailed it!!! Dez Bryant same thing I thought

Advertisement

Agreed. When I was watching him, I kept thinking his game reminds me of a mix between Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall.

If it weren’t for his Opening 40 time, no one is going out of their way to comment on him not being “a burner”.

Speed is not a weakness here when he’s on that football field. He’s a dynamic playmaker. Enough said.

Advertisement
not a burner. Just a guy who i think you get the ball near him hes going to make plays.

Those types are incredibly valuable in college football. You see these types emerge every year at all levels. With so many inaccurate QBs around the nation, the need for these types become more and more. Same with slot types. They help turn 55% completion percentage types into 60%+ completion percentage types. These WRs are good investments.

Advertisement
Back