Jeremiah Payton makes 10

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Props to the real ones who never flipped! Welcome to the family.

These type of out-of-area kids are fast becoming my favorite Canes even over the "local legends".

This is a kid that could've commanded sizable bags, is more in UiF's and UGA's backyard than ours and has witnessed our obvious woes on offense this year BUT he never wavered and never played any games and is gonna be a Cane for better or worse and is going to make an instant impact.

Sooooo there may seem like a lot to despair right now but this kid is deserved of recognition and celebration.

Hes a stud and sadly because he eas so quiet most forgot how good he is and didn't appreciate him. Much needed and welcome kid

That's because they caught up in the rankings, i always thought he was better than jadon, and have stated in the past that i'd go with t.j. jones over jadon. All keep seeing in baywatch's highlights are him winning jump balls at the highschool level, you not gone make a living if you keep getting into jump ball contest at the college level. I need to see you getting separation in pads not 7 on 7's. If this guy is waffling just make t.j. jones priority Numero Uno!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back