2027 Jeremiah Mark, DT - Picayune Memorial (Picayune, MS) offered

Jeremiah broke his ankle against Jackson Academy and is out for the season. Think Miami will honor his scholarship offer with such a small sample size??
 
Jeremiah broke his ankle against Jackson Academy and is out for the season. Think Miami will honor his scholarship offer with such a small sample size??
I doubt it but because of our offer he should be able to go p4 somewhere. Who knows if he still ends up visiting us now that he has to recover from his injury.
 
I wanted to get back to this reply for a while now. I was standing next to Bender at Walmart in Picayune when he was a senior in high school. I'm 6-1 and I barely came up to his shoulders.

Yeah, Bender was all arms and legs. Probably like 6-11, 195 coming out the Yune when he got drafted No. 5 overall in 1999.

He got it going a bit his 3rd season with the Pacers, but knee problems really slowed him down after that
 
Yeah, Bender was all arms and legs. Probably like 6-11, 195 coming out the Yune when he got drafted No. 5 overall in 1999.

He got it going a bit his 3rd season with the Pacers, but knee problems really slowed him down after that
He was tuff doe
 
Yeah, Bender was all arms and legs. Probably like 6-11, 195 coming out the Yune when he got drafted No. 5 overall in 1999.

He got it going a bit his 3rd season with the Pacers, but knee problems really slowed him down after that
He came right out of HS right? BIG PAUSE
 
Jeremiah broke his ankle against Jackson Academy and is out for the season. Think Miami will honor his scholarship offer with such a small sample size??

I doubt it but because of our offer he should be able to go p4 somewhere. Who knows if he still ends up visiting us now that he has to recover from his injury.

This recruitment is very much alive

The Undertaker Yokozuna GIF by WWE
 
Back
Top