Five hours later to be exact. Interesting.ole miss offered after us
Teams just offering after anyone we stare at for more than 5 secondsole miss offered after us
ND offer incoming followed by ATM.ole miss offered after us
Blood bath nothing less is acceptable . Up 50 with 3 seconds left on the goal line u score againMan with all these kids coming( pause) to the FSU game I can see Mario wanting to put a Clumpson type beat down on the Noles and ending Mikes career at FSU…won’t be any 3 yards in a cloud of rubber pellets in the second half of that game…
Honestly ol and dl I would too .Teams just offering after anyone we stare at for more than 5 seconds
Story about him focusing on basketball:I think this kid is really gonna blow up this year in football. He has great balance and is a very good basketball player. I saw a bunch of his games last year as my son was on the freshman team. I didn't think much of him at the time as a football guy. He was really focused on basketball.
247sports.com
This time it was from Ole Miss defensive line coach Randall Joyner. He congratulated Mark on his Miami offer and then let him know he just picked up another from the Rebels.
Mark is looking to take visits, likely officials, to both Ole Miss and Miami this fall on Sept. 19 and Oct. 17, respectively. He's also looking into lining up visits to Alabama, LSU, Florida, Texas A&M, and Florida State.
"It's been great," Mark said of the flurry of interest. "It makes me want to grind harder. Now that I'm at that level, I have to work out every day. And the chance for an education, I thank God about that. Only a couple of people in my family have gone to college."
I knew about him only as a basketball player. He played a little football earlier but his first love was always basketball. So I'm pretty sure no one outside of Picayune knew anything about him as a football player.Did anyone on here know about this kid a week ago? Everyone is intent on flipping some 5 star committed elsewhere while the coaches are looking for virtual unknowns that emerge late. IMO this is how much fill the remaining 2-3 members of the 2027 class.
That's the way it should be.Man with all these kids coming( pause) to the FSU game I can see Mario wanting to put a Clumpson type beat down on the Noles and ending Mikes career at FSU…won’t be any 3 yards in a cloud of rubber pellets in the second half of that game…