Jeremiah Ledbetter Rivals update

Hutchinson (Kan.) Community College DE Jeremiah Ledbetter has the Hurricanes in his top three. The other two programs he's serious about: Florida and Arkansas.

-Says "They're even, are in no particular order,"

-announce a final decision this fall, and he'll take official visits to UM and UF - he's already taken his official to Arkansas.

-Why are those his finalists? Says- "Just the opportunities they gave to me, the academics, me being able to come in right away and play,"

-Says (On Canes) "The coaches are good, the facilities are nice, I like the atmosphere there and the area - Miami is just good. Overall it's good."

-Coach Jethro Franklin is recruiting him to Miami.

-Says "He's a good guy, is very knowledgeable of the D line, knows what he's talking about," "He talks about where I can fit into Miami's different defenses they run."

-teammate, Claude George, is a Cane commitment.

-Says (On Impact) "We're very close," "But the influence, it's neutral because at the end of the day I'm my own person. But there is a little bit of an impact."

https://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1658511

Advertisement
Yes, Arkansas and academics. They go hand and foot.

Guy is a DT, we need him.

We have 2 DTs that need to produce this year or thanks for playing.

254.gif

Advertisement
Florida signed 3 blue chip DT last year, if he wants playing time like he said in the article he will go to Miami or Arkansas. He already OV to Arky & didn't commit. So I think he will pick Miami.

Advertisement
Based on what he said, curious why he hasn't committed to us! Playing time, academics? Man kids know what to say, but they know where they want to go. If the idea of playing time really mattered to kids we'd have DT's knocking on our door.

Florida signed 3 blue chip DT last year, if he wants playing time like he said in the article he will go to Miami or Arkansas. He already OV to Arky & didn't commit. So I think he will pick Miami.

Seems reasonable.......but he is a DT & we are Miami...

We need all the help on the DL we can get.

Actually, after reading The Work today, I feel a little better about DT. The coaches seem to be rather pleased with all the new guys, and not as concerned as we are. Remains to be seen until they play.

Still, I want these three teammates.

Advertisement

Actually, after reading The Work today, I feel a little better about DT. The coaches seem to be rather pleased with all the new guys, and not as concerned as we are. Remains to be seen until they play.

Still need more depth at DT with guys like King and Hamilton wasting roster spots.

Still need more depth at DT with guys like King and Hamilton wasting roster spots.

Hamilton need to step the **** up. there is no reason he should be this sorry. he was a freaking 4* .

Advertisement

You're buying into the propaganda?

How cute.

Yeah, we're believe a guy who's never played the sport. Makes sense huh?

Advertisement
Back