Jeremiah Holloman Transfers

Advertisement
Great another one. Keep reading.
You are too funny. You get into argumemts on this board where you say recruits shouldn't be sensitive or overreact to what they read on this board, if they are or do, you think that means they’re not tough enough to play for UM.

Then you get sensitive and overreact to what you read on this board.

Makes sense.

Alonzo Mourning.gif

That's not his point. There have been many with a "checkered" past. UM just has a good support system to keep most of them on the straight and narrow. Even Willie Williams stayed out of trouble (while at UM). His problem, he let too many of his "handlers" get in his ear.
You understand that not every crime is the same right? Raping a child is worse than breaking a car window.

Some of you dudes are so hellbent on being contrarians and sticking up for every school other than UM that you lose your way.

It's probably ended better for more of them than it didn't since we've been down. You don't hear that as much as it wouldn't get the traffic.

Dude wasn't even from around here, picked his home state school that's considered a top 5 destination right now. At his position alone, the list of local guys that left us and did something elsewhere outweigh those who came.

Crazy how life can turn with one bad decision.
everyone swore he was coming here because Deejay was confident. the kid himself was telling people he was a uga lean

Advertisement
You understand that not every crime is the same right? Raping a child is worse than breaking a car window.

Some of you dudes are so hellbent on being contrarians and sticking up for every school other than UM that you lose your way.

No schit Sherlock!!! And what are you talking about anyway? Who's talking about child rape or pedophilia or murder or any other extreme you care to imagine to make a point. That's childish. And that's about the most polite way I can put it.

I don't understand how some of you dudes are hellbent in glorifying and reveling in a teenager's mistakes and misfortune. It doesn't matter if they brought on themselves. It's bad juju, what goes around comes around. Have you forgotten that many of the players we recruit come from the same population pool as those that you're ridiculing. Probability alone would suggest we would accept some that as I said "had a checkered past". As I also stated, it was our support program have kept most of those who needed it from making those sorts of mistakes, not blind luck. And speaking of luck, it looks like we narrowly escaped it with Holloman and it wasn't because we didn't want him. Most of you were slashing your wrists when he chose GA.

How is that sticking up for another school? Since you don't seem to get it I'll answer for you. It's not. I prefer to focus on what we can control: how our own kids are growing, how the staff is developing them, how are prospects look for season.

Christ, the season can't get here soon enough.

Advertisement
No schit Sherlock!!! And what are you talking about anyway? Who's talking about child rape or pedophilia or murder or any other extreme you care to imagine to make a point. That's childish. And that's about the most polite way I can put it.

I don't understand how some of you dudes are hellbent in glorifying and reveling in a teenager's mistakes and misfortune. It doesn't matter if they brought on themselves. It's bad juju, what goes around comes around. Have you forgotten that many of the players we recruit come from the same population pool as those that you're ridiculing. Probability alone would suggest we would accept some that as I said "had a checkered past". As I also stated, it was our support program have kept most of those who needed it from making those sorts of mistakes, not blind luck. And speaking of luck, it looks like we narrowly escaped it with Holloman and it wasn't because we didn't want him. Most of you were slashing your wrists when he chose GA.

How is that sticking up for another school? Since you don't seem to get it I'll answer for you. It's not. I prefer to focus on what we can control: how our own kids are growing, how the staff is developing them, how are prospects look for season.

Christ, the season can't get here soon enough.
LOL at his “mistakes and misfortune,” Hollowwoman didn’t look down at his radio and accidentally hit a parked car. He choked and beat a young girl.

LOL at his “mistakes and misfortune,” Hollowwoman didn’t look down at his radio and accidentally hit a parked car. He choked and beat a young girl.
I appreciate that you generally take the anti butch side of any discussion, and so I understand this exchange. But i believe you are an attorney also. And so you also know that we don’t have any facts about what really happened here, or why. A news export doesn’t equate to truth, let alone a complete picture. Which was my original point. No need to be throwing stones here. We should hope our kids don’t wind up in media stories, because we know how they tend to be biased when it’s our kids involved.

I appreciate that you generally take the anti butch side of any discussion, and so I understand this exchange. But i believe you are an attorney also. And so you also know that we don’t have any facts about what really happened here, or why. A news export doesn’t equate to truth, let alone a complete picture. Which was my original point. No need to be throwing stones here. We should hope our kids don’t wind up in media stories, because we know how they tend to be biased when it’s our kids involved.
You’re right. There’s clearly no “need” to throw stones.

But when it comes to a piece of **** like Hollowwoman, I have a desire to throw stones and this stage from which to hurl them. And I’m going to keep firing those jagged stones like Randy Johnson in his prime directly at the coconuts of anyone who has sinned against my dearly beloved alma mater.

Likewise, friend, you have the right to don the white gloves and spats and wedge your monocle snugly in your eye socket and rise gracefully above the fray while I roll around in the mud with those who have wronged Mother U.

Advertisement

But when it comes to a piece of **** like Hollowwoman, I have a desire to throw stones and this stage from which to hurl them. And I’m going to keep firing those jagged stones like Randy Johnson in his prime directly at the coconuts of anyone who has sinned against my dearly beloved alma mater.

Likewise, friend, you have the right to don the white gloves and spats and wedge your monocle snugly in your eye socket and rise gracefully above the fray while I roll around in the mud with those who have wronged Mother U.
Yourite, mutherfooker.

But you do it with style. This place is full of folks who profess superiority when kids elsewhere mess up, then act surpriseN when one a our kids do.

I do try to stay away from calling kids out for the ‘you don’t really know’ stuff. My karma principle, even if I don’t adhere to it perfectly.

Just listen to what you're saying. Just like that Byrd character that went to Tenn, Holloman means nothing to me. It's not worth getting worked up over people like them. There's always someone trying to dish the U. Save it for something important

Just listen to what you're saying. Just like that Byrd character that went to Tenn, Holloman means nothing to me. It's not worth getting worked up over people like them. There's always someone trying to dish the U. Save it for something important
You do you. I’m good with getting worked up.

Advertisement
I don't recall the classes he recruited as HC at Miami having many if any trouble makers. In fact they seemed perfect mix of well mannered beasts who unleashed fury only on field and then with class. Oh, and then going in first orund of draft too. Other places are not The U and I am not speaking about them. Butch plus THE U was match made in Heaven.
Butch didn't like "high maintenance" guys. Those were his exact words early in his HC career at UM. He didn't explain but that could easily include kids who would get in trouble.

so he played us only to get kicked off of a top 5 team in the country and end up at our version of the cousin who isn't invited to the cookout? Boy I bet that dumbass hates life now

Advertisement
Back