Jeremiah Holloman Transfers

So classy coaches never allow kids on their team who have made a mistake?

You think our roster is full of pure innocence?

So much hypocrisy here.

Care to name any domestic violence personnel on our squad over the past 20 years?

Advertisement
So classy coaches never allow kids on their team who have made a mistake?

You think our roster is full of pure innocence?

So much hypocrisy here.

Relax Ethnic, I'm a Butch fan. But we are talking about a guy who allegedly recruited for UNC while attending Sean Taylor's funeral. He's definitely got some Saban and Meyer in him. I'm actually surprised Kiffin didn't grab him first. Maybe Holloman chose FIU over FAU/

As far as our roster, I'm sure you are correct. We definitely have guys who are rough around the edges. But I don't see any women beaters. And I would be truly shocked if Manny ever picked up a kid off the portal with that type of past mistake.

Spurning miami hasnt ended well for a lot of kids lol.

It's probably ended better for more of them than it didn't since we've been down. You don't hear that as much as it wouldn't get the traffic.

Dude wasn't even from around here, picked his home state school that's considered a top 5 destination right now. At his position alone, the list of local guys that left us and did something elsewhere outweigh those who came.

Crazy how life can turn with one bad decision.

Care to name any domestic violence personnel on our squad over the past 20 years?

Last kid I remember who did this was Ryan Moore back in 2006. Coker suspended him but I "think" let him back on the team? That was one of several incidents that showed he had lost control of the team and eventually led to him getting canned. Violence against women/innocents is just not tolerated at Miami.

Why set it up like that? You think a fight with his girlfriend whose facts you know jack **** about is somehow the worst thing a kid can do? We’ve had kids get accused of violence, male on female violence, etc. Who cared that Gerald Willis had problems before coming to UM? And we have kids who have made mistakes that you don’t know or care about. You’re making this into something to tar butch, nothing more. CFB is not full of choir boys. Nor is the NFL. It is what it is, let’s just not fake moral outrage to make ourselves feel better than we should.

Advertisement
Why set it up like that? You think a fight with his girlfriend whose facts you know jack **** about is somehow the worst thing a kid can do? We’ve had kids get accused of violence, male on female violence, etc. Who cared that Gerald Willis had problems before coming to UM? And we have kids who have made mistakes that you don’t know or care about. You’re making this into something to tar butch, nothing more. CFB is not full of choir boys. Nor is the NFL. It is what it is, let’s just not fake moral outrage to make ourselves feel better than we should.

You said a lot and didn't answer my question. What kids with known domestic violence issues have been allowed to remain on the University of Miami football team?

I never said we were choir boys.

Relax Ethnic, I'm a Butch fan. But we are talking about a guy who allegedly recruited for UNC while attending Sean Taylor's funeral. He's definitely got some Saban and Meyer in him. I'm actually surprised Kiffin didn't grab him first. Maybe Holloman chose FIU over FAU/

As far as our roster, I'm sure you are correct. We definitely have guys who are rough around the edges. But I don't see any women beaters. And I would be truly shocked if Manny ever picked up a kid off the portal with that type of past mistake.
Maybe not on the roster today. Let’s hope it stays that way. But this program was not built on gentle choir boys. Folks here embrace our ‘swag’and history but then pretend we’re some place of innocents today. Maybe we are. Maybe that’s why we ain’t won much in 20 years. Football is a rough game played by tough people, and all people, rough or not, can make mistakes. You don’t know the first thing about whether this guys gf attacked him first, either. You’re just stereotyping him to fit into your narrative. No need to make him into some narrative about Butch or about the U. He made a mistake, left UGA, and got another chance. Hope he turns it around.

You said a lot and didn't answer my question. What kids with known domestic violence issues have been allowed to remain on the University of Miami football team?

It’s a stupid, bull**** question, is the point. You’re a triggered jizmarxist on this topic. You think a spat with a gf is somehow that much worse than someone getting into a violent altercation at a bar, or elsewhere? Why even ask it that way? Violence is generally illegal unless justified. You don’t know the facts re justification and you have no reason to claim one sort of violence is categorically worse than another. You’re trying to play into the snowflake men are bad women are fragile narrative of this era. The kid did something, we don’t know all the facts. It isn’t different from the kinds of things that happen on college campuses and in real life, and on football teams. Our guys ain’t perfect either. It doesn’t matter and doesn’t need to serve as some moral example of Butch Bad, UM Good. But whatever.

It’s a stupid, bull**** question, is the point. You’re a triggered jizmarxist on this topic. You think a spat with a gf is somehow that much worse than someone getting into a violent altercation at a bar, or elsewhere? Who cares? Why even ask it that way? You’re trying to play into the snowflake men are bad women are fragile narrative of this era. The kid did something, we don’t know all the facts. It isn’t different from the kinds of things that happen on college campuses and in real life, and on football teams. Our guys ain’t perfect either. It doesn’t matter and doesn’t need to serve as some moral example of Butch Bad, UM Good. But whatever.

Jesus Christ between your Butch Davis fanboy commentary, political innuendo and personal attacks how do you make it through the day?

Key points for you sunshine:

I never said anything about today's liberal view that everything women do is correct and men are always wrong.

I never said anything about the situations that have taken place with these kids.

The issue is the University of Miami's "image" to the public at large and you feel the need to act like a child instead of conversing like an adult. If you think Miami bringing in a kid with a "criminal history" would go unnoticed or allowing a kid to remain on the team who is accused of domestic battery or assault you're naive, delusional, dumb or all of the above.

Jermaine Grace and Al-Quadin Muhammad were suspended for an ENTIRE YEAR for driving rental cars. Think about that for a second before mashing out another paragraph of emotional vitriol with snarky thesaurus words tossed in.

Juwan Blue and Alex Figerroa were the last two kids here involved in a situation like that and what happened to them Ethnic? I'm talking facts and history here not your worldview.

Advertisement
No one ever accused Butch of being a classy guy. He's out to win. Hope this particular bet backfires on him.

I don't recall the classes he recruited as HC at Miami having many if any trouble makers. In fact they seemed perfect mix of well mannered beasts who unleashed fury only on field and then with class. Oh, and then going in first orund of draft too. Other places are not The U and I am not speaking about them. Butch plus THE U was match made in Heaven.

I forgot about Blue and Figeroa. That was ugly. We definitely don't need that on our team. UF and UGA seem to be going down the Coker/Golden path right now, willing to win at all costs..

Jesus Christ between your Butch Davis fanboy commentary, political innuendo and personal attacks how do you make it through the day?

Key points for you sunshine:

I never said anything about today's liberal view that everything women do is correct and men are always wrong.

I never said anything about the situations that have taken place with these kids.

The issue is the University of Miami's "image" to the public at large and you feel the need to act like a child instead of conversing like an adult. If you think Miami bringing in a kid with a "criminal history" would go unnoticed or allowing a kid to remain on the team who is accused of domestic battery or assault you're naive, delusional, dumb or all of the above.

Jermaine Grace and Al-Quadin Muhammad were suspended for an ENTIRE YEAR for driving rental cars. Think about that for a second before mashing out another paragraph of emotional vitriol with snarky thesaurus words tossed in.

Juwan Blue and Alex Figerroa were the last two kids here involved in a situation like that and what happened to them Ethnic? I'm talking facts and history here not your worldview.
The issue maybe that you’re illiterate, because I never said UM could or should bring him in. You are flailing at a made up argument. I simply commented (to another poster) that using this story to whine about Butch here struck me as stupid, for reasons I articulated. You then chose to yap about UM. And yes, you chose to draw the ‘girl’ distinction vs. all other types of bad behavior. I responded. And here we are.

And for the record, I was not the biggest fan of holloman back when we were recruiting him, and have no interest in seeing him on this team. Wasn’t he Jeudy’s class? We had guys saying dont matter about losing jeudy because we might get this kid. I was not that enamored. Nice athlete, unrefined receiver, imo.

Advertisement
The issue maybe that you’re illiterate, because I never said UM could or should bring him in. You are flailing at a made up argument. I simply commented (to another poster) that using this story to whine about Butch here struck me as stupid, for reasons I articulated. You then chose to yap about UM. And yes, you chose to draw the ‘girl’ distinction vs. all other types of bad behavior. I responded. And here we are.

And for the record, I was not the biggest fan of holloman back when we were recruiting him, and have no interest in seeing him on this team. Wasn’t he Jeudy’s class? We had guys saying dont matter about losing jeudy because we might get this kid. I was not that enamored. Nice athlete, unrefined receiver, imo.
May be*

When UM hired Butch, fans (including Luke) *****ed that he was trying too hard to clean up the program and not recruiting the "dogs" we supposedly needed to win titles.

I'm going to assume you've been in a tragic brain damaging car accident since your days on canestime because every time you post you sound like a bleeding ****.

You asked the question in reference to commentary about a kid dismissed from UGA for domestic issues "You think our roster is full of pure innocence" as if :insert dumb misdemeanor: and hitting a woman are similar offenses.

"The victim stated in the report that while waiting for Holloman’s brother, Holloman stood over her and choked her. While Holloman was choking her, his brother entered and broke up the altercation."

Butch brought the kid in so of course people have a right to comment on Butch. I "yapped" about UM because you made the inference that somehow in someway we have the same "type" of offenders on our team. We have not allowed that here. Perhaps you think domestic violence is akin to smoking pot? At this point it wouldn't surprise me given your track record of posting dumb *** commentary.

God bless your troubled soul. I'm done here.

Advertisement
I'm going to assume you've been in a tragic brain damaging car accident since your days on canestime because every time you post you sound like a bleeding ****.

You asked the question in reference to commentary about a kid dismissed from UGA for domestic issues "You think our roster is full of pure innocence" as if :insert dumb misdemeanor: and hitting a woman are similar offenses.

"The victim stated in the report that while waiting for Holloman’s brother, Holloman stood over her and choked her. While Holloman was choking her, his brother entered and broke up the altercation."

Butch brought the kid in so of course people have a right to comment on Butch. I "yapped" about UM because you made the inference that somehow in someway we have the same "type" of offenders on our team. We have not allowed that here. Perhaps you think domestic violence is akin to smoking pot? At this point it wouldn't surprise me given your track record of posting dumb *** commentary.

God bless your troubled soul. I'm done here.
Lol. Whatever man, you're drunk or spinning. These boards over years have seized on mistakes made by kids at other programs as if we have no risk of the same problems, and then act surprised when the mistakes our kids make get blown out of proportion by the media. We live in a glass house and should know better than to be throwing stones.

In addition, you picked this dispute by responding to my general comment. Which did not do what you now claim. This ‘inference’ you say I made is entirely false. I simply noted we have kids who can make mistakes also. I didn’t comment on what type of mistake our kids might make because I really do not give a flying **** about your snowflake distinction between ‘domestic’ violence and other forms of violence. Violence and crime is violence and crime. Kids make mistakes of various types.

I don't give a **** where he goes or what he does, he could have came here, but I remember his recruitment and I did not by any means think he treated us anywhere near as shabby as say jobe Judas Cuck, bj hendo, or mind bogle.

That's not his point. There have been many with a "checkered" past. UM just has a good support system to keep most of them on the straight and narrow. Even Willie Williams stayed out of trouble (while at UM). His problem, he let too many of his "handlers" get in his ear.

That's not his point. There have been many with a "checkered" past. UM just has a good support system to keep most of them on the straight and narrow. Even Willie Williams stayed out of trouble (while at UM). His problem, he let too many of his "handlers" get in his ear.

Great another one. Keep reading.

Advertisement
Back