Jeremiah Holloman 2017 GA WR

Advertisement
My 10+ years of crootin experience tells me this boy aint comin..... Hope Im wrong...but I'm usually not..Im more confident in snagging Mike Harley....IF him an Deejay arent BFF's its a long shot

Advertisement
Everyone is going to be lining up in a couple months. Look at the momentum already before Richt even played a game. Hel see Coley and Richards blow up, thats when we start selling kids "come be the next".

Advertisement
I'm rocking with Deejay. Dude is really out here on this recruiting tip.

Deejay has a good head on his shoulders. spoke to him for a while. kid is legit. miami's future is bright and he doesnt stop recruiting these guys. Jeremiah Hollowman is definitely interested in Miami .. yall gotta go show him love on Twitter. he is very active on Twitter.

[TWEET]762788097721589760[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Kid has a pro body already and catches with his hands. Hard to get excited with UGA right there. Hope he comes to Miami.

Deejay has a good head on his shoulders. spoke to him for a while. kid is legit. miami's future is bright and he doesnt stop recruiting these guys. Jeremiah Hollowman is definitely interested in Miami .. yall gotta go show him love on Twitter. he is very active on it.

https://twitter.com/JamesSanMartin/status/762788097721589760

Do we have a bagman?! We definitely back!

Deejay has a good head on his shoulders. spoke to him for a while. kid is legit. miami's future is bright and he doesnt stop recruiting these guys. Jeremiah Hollowman is definitely interested in Miami .. yall gotta go show him love on Twitter. he is very active on it.

You know, I saw your tweet the other day and I didn't post it on here because I automatically assumed you were a bagman... Lol
Swear to God, not even joking! Lol!

Advertisement
Plz mister bagman, bring us Halloman. This guys going to out shine Jeudy and Smith. Love how much pride he takes as a blocker. Phisical as ****.

You know, I saw your tweet the other day and I didn't post it on here because I automatically assumed you were a bagman... Lol
Swear to God, not even joking! Lol!

stfu.... lol no bagman here but that sounds pretty interesting.. just a fan!

Advertisement
if you want to know a little about his athleticism, he won the 6 AAAAAA Georgia triple jump this past spring at 49.5 feet.

During track season he also won a meet where he long jumped 22.8 feet.

if you want to know a little about his athleticism, he won the 6 AAAAAA Georgia triple jump this past spring at 49.5 feet.

During track season he also won a meet where he long jumped 22.8 feet.

I'd take him a heart beat but will he come?

Advertisement
Back