Jeremiah Dinson

Who's the kid from MNW that was an army all american this year? Baker? We told an army all american from our biggest feeder school since UM started playing football to **** off. Idc if he's overrated..he can play if he's going to the army game.

Ronnie Hoggins, **** off you're too short even though you led Florida in INT's this year. Mind you, he's teammates with Ridley and SBB.

Rashad Fenton? Loser gtfoh give me Hayden Mahoney.

We have 0 skill depth in this class its scary.

Thanks drama boy...

Your barber shop appointment with Cobbler Fridge Laz finished? Nice. I heard they have camo UM fitteds at 50% off over at Sports Authority. Go grab some for the big #CanesFam tailgates this year you ******* losers.

Advertisement
Lol, your name is based on the biggest ****** slogan to ever hit coral gables. Just wanted to point that out. Now go iron out your suit shirt with the tie on it

Who's the kid from MNW that was an army all american this year? Baker? We told an army all american from our biggest feeder school since UM started playing football to **** off. Idc if he's overrated..he can play if he's going to the army game.

Ronnie Hoggins, **** off you're too short even though you led Florida in INT's this year. Mind you, he's teammates with Ridley and SBB.

Rashad Fenton? Loser gtfoh give me Hayden Mahoney.

We have 0 skill depth in this class its scary.

Thanks drama boy...

Has he ever lived, stayed or driven through the state of New Jersey? If he can't answer yes to any of these questions, then do not want

Advertisement
lol man this is sad getting to the point where the staff should simply come on here and look at the kids we post. they have got no idea what they are looking for.

Last edited:
FSU is giving Dinson a hard look and are close to offering it comes down to if they cant flip Fitzpatrick or not

Wait, wait, wait - I thought FSU offered Fenton... Now they want this guy too...

Listen guys, these are emergency pics, in case needed. Plan B, C, D, etc. guys.

Baker and McGee from MNW didn't even get a good look by this staff. Lmao :dbc:

Baker is a great get for UGA, see him being a safety down the line.

Here you go....

image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
3⃣ The Hard Way ™
‏@New_EraJD3
I'm officially decommiting from the University of Kentucky. Much love to the whole Kentucky coaching staff. Appreciate the opportunity...

There has to be 10 DBs, all of whom have different strengths and weakness, in SoFlo and Golden & Co. refuse to touch any of them unless they have 25+ offers

Did you say the same thing about Gunter or Elder? Must be great to always be right cause you get to say whatever you like. I don't know if they get Marcus Lewis or not. But of they do, a class with JJ, Jackson, Knowles and Lewis is not bad. We can't take every corner everyone wants

I remember when someone said the one big knock on this staff was that they gave out way too many last minute offers to local kids. I didn't 100% agree with that until this year. Man you talk about us being last minute with a lot of kids. I have no idea how Al still has good ties with the local coaches. (if he does) It seems like he would have burned a lot of bridges by now. I guess the hiring of Baez and Ice is really helping him in the community because you would have thought they would have turned on him by now.

Cooker did the same thing. He would go for the big names out of state and when they left cooker at the alter he was forced to go to plan c and d.

There has to be 10 DBs, all of whom have different strengths and weakness, in SoFlo and Golden & Co. refuse to touch any of them unless they have 25+ offers

Did you say the same thing about Gunter or Elder? Must be great to always be right cause you get to say whatever you like. I don't know if they get Marcus Lewis or not. But of they do, a class with JJ, Jackson, Knowles and Lewis is not bad. We can't take every corner everyone wants

I'm not sure what coherent point you are trying to make w/ the bolded. Neither of those kids are from south Florida. Elder had offers from everywhere in the country the only reason we got him is because we told him he could play both sports. Evidently, he only ended up playing football & there's mutliple rumors that he was never going to play basketball here.

I am not always right nor do I want to be. I don't expect the staff to be always right either. What I do expect is not to offer skai moore the morning of the signing day because of negligence and not offer quincy wilson and john battle because they are "slow & stuff" but then take Gayot & make him a LB.

A class with JJ, Lewis, Knowles, and Jackson would be good but I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch. We still only have 5 current cbs on the roster and adding lewis + jackson would give us better depth butt not sure up the position. You should always judge a recruiter by their wants & evaluations. In the case of DBs three local guys that we wanted (Davis, Irvin (legacy), and Davis) all spurned us. That caused us to take Knowles (who I like as a prospect and think he should've been a take regardless)

Do you believe that Michael Jackson is a better player than Rashad fenton or shelderick redwine? I don't think so. I think fenton will be playing on Sundays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Dinson is gonna end up at Auburn. but he ain`t good enough for Miami tho....LOL

Advertisement
Back