Jeremiah Dinson

Advertisement
There has to be 10 DBs, all of whom have different strengths and weakness, in SoFlo and Golden & Co. refuse to touch any of them unless they have 25+ offers

There has to be 10 DBs, all of whom have different strengths and weakness, in SoFlo and Golden & Co. refuse to touch any of them unless they have 25+ offers

Because they have no idea what they're dong or how to recruit in general. Our depth should be solely made up of 3 star/low 4 star FL kids.

Advertisement
I remember when someone said the one big knock on this staff was that they gave out way too many last minute offers to local kids. I didn't 100% agree with that until this year. Man you talk about us being last minute with a lot of kids. I have no idea how Al still has good ties with the local coaches. (if he does) It seems like he would have burned a lot of bridges by now. I guess the hiring of Baez and Ice is really helping him in the community because you would have thought they would have turned on him by now.

How many American's are there in south florida? There was another American that came up to Alabama and whipped up on a school that used to work at.

How many American's are there in south florida? There was another American that came up to Alabama and whipped up on a school that used to work at.

American high in Miami
American heritage in plantation (Sony, torrance, etc.)
American heritage delray in WPB (Greg Bryant)

Advertisement
Who's the kid from MNW that was an army all american this year? Baker? We told an army all american from our biggest feeder school since UM started playing football to **** off. Idc if he's overrated..he can play if he's going to the army game.

Ronnie Hoggins, **** off you're too short even though you led Florida in INT's this year. Mind you, he's teammates with Ridley and SBB.

Rashad Fenton? Loser gtfoh give me Hayden Mahoney.

We have 0 skill depth in this class its scary.

Who's the kid from MNW that was an army all american this year? Baker? We told an army all american from our biggest feeder school since UM started playing football to **** off. Idc if he's overrated..he can play if he's going to the army game.

Ronnie Hoggins, **** off you're too short even though you led Florida in INT's this year. Mind you, he's teammates with Ridley and SBB.

Deandre baker committed to UGA and his family are huge canes fans.

Advertisement

Deandre baker committed to UGA and his family are huge canes fans.

Another kid good enough for the SEC but not for Fat Al and Potato Chip.

Thanks drama boy...

Went to middle school with Deandre Baker. Left my school following his freshman year. Like Kyle said, kid was a huge canes fan.
**** shame we never went after him

Advertisement

Not true. They won't touch McFadden, Mr Million Offers, either. They are equal opportunity morons.

Hence we are THE Temple South. I see out ibis slowly becoming nocturnal and feeding on small rodents.

Thanks drama boy...

**** like this adds nothing of any value to a conversation among even semi-intelligent adults.

Go synergize (or whatever your new favorite Golden-endorsed buzzword is) your beliefs somewhere else.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back