Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So far he has displayed classism, racism and he's about to go antisemitic at any moment.
Please show where I've been racist at. Not surprising some low wage worker such as yourself wouldn't know what that term means and would be confused.

Advertisement
I dont have a single college EDUCATED friend that makes more than me. If they are so smart they would figure out a way to make a better living than me.
Honestly, I think it's the market/demand. Growing up, there was such an emphasis on getting a college degree. Especially in my family, nearly all were educators. The problem is college graduates are plentiful and salaries have dropped far in comparison to inflation.

Where as trades are in high demand and there's not a lot of qualified workers. I'm proud to have a degree but trades are the future, IMO.

Advertisement
Honestly, I think it's the market/demand. Growing up, there was such an emphasis on getting a college degree. Especially in my family, nearly all were educators. The problem is college graduates are plentiful and salaries have dropped far in comparison to inflation.

Where as trades are in high demand and there's not a lot of qualified workers. I'm proud to have a degree but trades are the future, IMO.

Nothing wrong with a degree. Actually i tell people to go to college but 90% of majors are useless.

Advertisement
Please show where I've been racist at. Not surprising some low wage worker such as yourself wouldn't know what that term means and would be confused.

I do apologize for that one It was the other guy that went racist against Mexicans.
I got you both confused.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back