Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a fast food worker obsession and clearly a lot of resentment toward those peoples........did one of them dip his balls in your fries??
I'm sure you know a thing or two about fast food and *** acts involving it. I don't want to figure out how you gained such familiarity. Keep it to yourself.

Advertisement
Wha'ts funny is how much **** Shalala took and how little Frenk has taken in comparison.

Now I don't think Frenk has anything to do with it as it should be. You don't really want an academic from Mexico getting to involved in the athletic decisions.
But it says a lot about the fan base.

If you give elites enough breathing room, almost all will eventually unmask their deeply racist core.

How would your employer feel about that post? Asking for a friend.

I'm sure you know a thing or two about fast food and *** acts involving it. I don't want to figure out how you gained such familiarity. Keep it to yourself.

I'm not judging you. This is a safe space.
Did you eat the frie with the pubic hair on it?
Is that what this is all about? Those mean people made you eat it?
Its ok buddy. Its time to heal.

If you give elites enough breathing room, almost all will eventually unmask their deeply racist core.

I just think he was just focusing on the academic aspect and alluded to his Mexican heritage to show that he maybe doesn't know too much about futbol Americano. Or other American sports. And Mexico isnt a race.

Edit: But in this case poster is a pos for other reasons

Last edited:
Advertisement
I never said that; for all you know I might be a Muslim of some kind. Just figured pointing out the obvious would rustle your jimmies a bit. It did.

The Moors were Muslims, dummy. So, why don't you like them?

The Moors were Muslims, dummy. So, why don't you like them?
I forgot that those the people that forcefully impregnated your grandmother. My mistake for exposing what must be a touchy issue. You still have Stockholm Syndrome I see. Again, I have nothing against Muslims and for all you know I may be a Muslim.

Advertisement
Resentment, lashing out and projecting in anger are signs of abuse. Its time buddy. Find closure. That hamburger cook cant hurt you anymore.
Time stop frequenting those "theaters" and "gloryholes" stop punishing yourself.
It was not your fault.
Is that what the trucker tells you after he gives you 5 bucks to leave after you've performed your "service" in a parking lot at the local Flying J?

He hates Muslims but won't say it's because they hate ****** or the way they mistreat women. I hope he gets the help he needs for his mental disorder(s).

So far these two clows have shows classism and racism give them time and I'm sure some antisemitism will come out as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I forgot that those the people that forcefully impregnated your grandmother. My mistake for exposing what must be a touchy issue. You still have Stockholm Syndrome I see. Again, I have nothing against Muslims and for all you know I may be a Muslim.

I understand that you are conflicted, and deeply sympathize. However, your anti-Muslim racism has been duly noted.

Now you hate truckers too!!!!
Is that what happened to you?
Wait all kidding aside...seek help man.
I'm sure its not too late to talk to a professional.
At least get tested.
Is "toro" what the Truckers call you after they take you for a spin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back