Jennifer Strawley: Our Female Blake James

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s what bothers me most. The kids that commit to this school are sold a bill of goods. They’re futures are negatively impacted by a school that gives lip service to winning only to turn around and hire ****** coaches that don’t develop them or give them the tools they need and promised to succeed.

It isn’t talked about enough, but this is a good angle to approach these SJW pussies with.

They are failing our players and ruining their futures.

Advertisement
Love this thread. Feel like we have learned more about the real root problem and why we have done the **** we have in this thread than years reading the board. It all makes so much sense now.
Excellent thread that's been looooong over due.

It’s only right. Full circle. Bring this man back home amd
Make him AD.

D1C3A7BA-B836-4558-BB77-2B509C3CAC8F.jpeg

Advertisement
Never ever trust a chick with the lack of self-awareness and judgment to allow a picture of herself like that to go on her bio. No woman with a shred of self-respect would look at that and say, “yeah that’s a good one. Lets go with that one.” Probably had a hundred options to choose from, and she goes with the “Bugs Bunny swallows alum” face.

I made that face once when I sharted while giving a presentation.
Don't ever allow a woman to make a decision that involves logic and/or rational thought.

Advertisement
That ***** Deluxe Bass was just a Regular BOT member back in Butch's days....Always causing trouble....Nit Pickin the F outta everything FB related...Nasty B*tch....I can say more but I'll refrain...as I'm sure @dsddcane will do as well....
The use of the word “Mutt”... well done. If I was a graduate I would be BS. BC is a joke, hockey is the only sport that is competitive and that will go down the tubes As soon as Jerry leaves. They love the ACC “check”. I don’t really care since BC Athletics has always been brutal besides hockey. If I was a UM grad like you dude, I would go bananas.

The use of the word “Mutt”... well done. If I was a graduate I would be BS. BC is a joke, hockey is the only sport that is competitive and that will go down the tubes As soon as Jerry leaves. They love the ACC “check”. I don’t really care since BC Athletics has always been brutal besides hockey. If I was a UM grad like you dude, I would go bananas.
I'm not a UM Grad....Son is...

Advertisement
These types are all throughout every single university, it’s not just our problem. Kathleen Kennedy is alone in ruining Star Wars and Disney bleeding millions and millions. The QB at Virginia is majoring in Women’s Studies and publicly stated it changed him for the with his academic advisors pushing him into that degree and taking him under their wing.

You’re on the right path. It’s not just these two ***** responsible for the past 15 years. It’s much worse than that, if you can believe it. UM is not alone in the diversity and gender bull**** brigade but we are tip of the spear in many regards thanks to the troll being in charge for so long. The “men” on the BOT know we have a football team, that’s about it.

Advertisement
Calling out the decision makers of a failing football program.

My heavens! The nerve!

You would be better served calling out JW, the OL, the linebackers who made their 29 look unreal, etc, etc, etc.

This board doesn't have a clue in how decisions are made at this level or what must happen to make changes. You guys think it's as simple as, let's just fire someone. You also don't have the pull or weight to get anything done.

You all like to think you do, but then again you live in some fantasyland where you think you matter.

Some changes should be made if things continue. The feeding frenzy of stupidity here is reaching all time heights if it isn't already there. You think you, a fan, is going to make a bit of change happen, get over yourselves. Hope former players get involved, the real power players with money, and maybe something gets done. Until then, this thread exhibits nothing more than the pure lunacy of some fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back